HELP!! It's all too much!!

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

HELP!! It's all too much!!

Postby gayleygoo » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:24 pm

:gaah:

I've been on the WeeNotions website everyday now for at least a week, trying to fill up my basket with lovely fluff for the new baby and a little something for Molly too - maybe an embroidered t-shirt. I may also *need" a wetbag and a fairy cosy, and possibly more wipes... and its just far too much for my brain to cope with to pick which fabrics, colours and embroideries I want!!

I need a newborn wrap, either made with gelato minkee, with or without embroidery, or a plain minkee with embroidery, GN of course... can anyone help me with this?

Im thinking I should maybe wait until baby arrives before ordering SS nappies, as they're unlikely to fit for a few weeks anyway and then I could order boyish or girly nappies.

Also want to get Molly a t-shirt, maybe with the bodhran celtic fairy embroidery,
http://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=27_190_198&products_id=3088
but Im wondering if its worth spending £21 on a t-shirt? I also like:
http://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=27_77&products_id=3736 and
http://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=27_80&products_id=3771 but I like those for potential nappy embroderies too...

Im just so confused, it would be fine if I had unlimited funds but Im giving myself a £70 spending limit (and even that is severly pushing it lol!) Im tempted just to give up and not buy anything at all, someone slap me! :lol:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: HELP!! It's all too much!!

Postby Louise » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:31 pm

For the t-shirt why not buy your own and get Wee Notions to embroider it for you? It will work out cheaper that way. I like the dreamcatcher embroidery, you could get that on a cream or blue tie dye wrap or even a double wrap with both fabrics if they do it. Or what about a blue cuddlesoft or blue tie dye wrap with a rainbow embroidery? You could have rainbow binding and snaps to match too. :wink:

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clarge » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:44 pm

I'm no good to you unfortnately! I have 4 orders pending with WN at the moment! Totalling about £150 I think! :-0

I have also bought 2 SS's for my unborn in preparation, and 2 WNNL! And 3 wraps! Oops! :-)

My avatar
luckysprog
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby luckysprog » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Do you have a sewing machine? 70 quid can go a long way if you make some of it yourself!

Of course I have an ulterior motive... :giggle:

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:00 pm

luckysprog wrote:Do you have a sewing machine? 70 quid can go a long way if you make some of it yourself!

Of course I have an ulterior motive... :giggle:

Lol, I do sew the odd nappy, but Ive never had any luck with making reliable pockets. I have plenty of nappies and wraps anyway, I think I just wanted to treat myself to a couple of new WNs with pretty embroideries :D Im just about to check out your shop now though, as theres a few things Ive been searching for...!

Louise, Im likeing the rainbow wrap idea :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat