hf1

Uneven snaps

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Uneven snaps

Postby becsom » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:58 am

It REALLY bugs me when I have to snap unevenly. I'd rather do a nappy up a little bit loose/tight rather than have unsymmetric poppers :oops:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:37 am

:giggle: :giggle: for some one who is a bit anal normally about things being even :oops: I am pretty calm about nappies being uneven, Gracie nearly always has one side tighter than the other. x

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:52 am

:widesmile: Well I am glad I am not the only one then!! :wine: :hohoho:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:15 am

Drives me MAD too! :x :hohoho:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:16 am

:giggle: I've always wondered whether it was just me being really anal and peculiar. This is making me feel soooo much better :giggle:

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:26 am

tanya2007 wrote::giggle: I've always wondered whether it was just me being really anal and peculiar. This is making me feel soooo much better :giggle:

me too!! :hohoho:

I am VERY anal in pretty much most things :oops: so uneven snaps are a definate no - no here too :nono: :nono: , its drives me potty!!!

Am very glad you started this thread , i feel alot better now! :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:44 am

:oops: :oops: :giggle: I hate uneven snaps too here. But I'm funny with things being even, like double lightswitches going the opposite directions if the lights are both on :oops: :oops: :oops: . Apparently it's a form of OCD! :-? :shock:

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:48 am

dawnsmummy wrote: like double lightswitches going the opposite directions if the lights are both on :oops: :oops: :oops: . Apparently it's a form of OCD! :-? :shock:

:oops: :oops: Me too :oops: we have a triple switch at the bottom of the stairs and I'm forever running all the way upstairs to switch off the landing light so all the switches downstairs are in the same direction :oops:

Nappies don't bother me so much :-?

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:51 am

karenandgeorgia wrote:
dawnsmummy wrote: like double lightswitches going the opposite directions if the lights are both on :oops: :oops: :oops: . Apparently it's a form of OCD! :-? :shock:

:oops: :oops: Me too :oops: we have a triple switch at the bottom of the stairs and I'm forever running all the way upstairs to switch off the landing light so all the switches downstairs are in the same direction :oops:

Nappies don't bother me so much :-?

Thats the same as me :giggle: We have a double switch in the hall, a single one in the porch ~(for the hall way) and the single one upstairs, and if they'll all uneven it freaks me out and I have to change them all. My nana's hallway is the same and I'm the same there. Have been since I was tiny :oops:
Glad I'm not the only one tho! :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat