hf1

I seem to be posting in the wrong bits

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

I seem to be posting in the wrong bits

Postby Natalie » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:04 pm

My posts keep getting moved but im not sure where i should post as other similar post stay here im abit confused :oops:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: I seem to be posting in the wrong bits

Postby Louise » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Natalie wrote:My posts keep getting moved but im not sure where i should post as other similar post stay here im abit confused :oops:

What are you confused about hun? We move posts from time to time if there is a specific section for them eg woolly posts go in pure wool, night nappies in night nappies etc. Any general chat about cloth nappies in general stays in this bit. I must admit I don't do it that regularly so that might be why you see posts in Cloth Nappy chat that should be elsewhere. :oops:

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Natalie » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:23 pm

I just posted a link to some hyena woolies i thought that would be ok in chat as it was just saying how nice they where :oops:

So if i post anything thats not asking a question as such they should go in related topics? Just so i can stop doing it :wink:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:27 pm

Yep! If is something that is wool pop it there, if it a link to a site that you have foudn that sells all sorts for example then that could go in gen cloth chat. Even questions that get put in the general bit are often moved into the more specific boards. Basically if there is a board for the subject of your post use it - if not use the general bit!

Dont' worry about it though - you are not in trouble or anything when things are moved! Thanks for asking, it is nice of you to think about it as every bit saves the mods some work!

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Natalie » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Excellent thank you x

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat