hf1

Todays nappies and Thursday night bums

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Todays nappies and Thursday night bums

Postby Allie » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Dexter has been wearing YoYoo bamboo pockets all day with Droopy Drawers longies in winter boys colourway on top. He's gone to bed in his ruby rust bedbug with Droopy Drawers longies in chilled colourway on top.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Kieren woke in a S'bish night nappy with pixie knit scrappy shorties on top, he went into various large DnF's though the day with pixie knit 'happy winter' longies and then into a lagoon minkee WNNN, flowerpot tots scrappy shorties over the top :)

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:12 pm

Lili woke in her Harmony minkee NN, then wore 2 WNSSs and a WNOS, and has gone to sleep on the sofa in a lovely squishy all-OBV Goodmama and nanna-knitted longies, and her "kitty jamas" sleep-shirt. :mrgreen:

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:16 pm

My MIL has looked after my 3 today as I have been at Uni and the dentist. She has put them in sposies :oops: :x Altohough Lottie got quite angry, said No and peed on her leg :hohoho:

Lottie has gone to bed in a pink stuffie, combat style longies and Peppa Pig top, Will is wearing a boosted OBV piddle poddle, Kaypee longies and Fireman Sam top and Teddy Bear is in a boosted OBV piddle poddle, Bobby Dazzlers punk baby longies and navy blue top.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:00 pm

Gracie is in a puddlekins Bamfluff day nappy with a bit of boosting and TBTD flongie set. xx

My avatar
clothpixie
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clothpixie » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:18 pm

Michael woke up this morning in a Hollow Oak XL nappy and a fleece sleepsuit.
Then he went into a one size puddlekins bamfluff day nappy with flongies, a large wee notions northern light with flongies, another large wee notions northern night with wool longies and then lots of bare bum time, then another wee notions northern light with fleece wrap and finally for bed a Holden's Landing Dreamscape and fleece sleepsuit .

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat