hf1

Door storage

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Door storage

Postby Allie » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:59 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Just had to go check mine, it has 15 pockets either side as well, could do with another though as I don't like doubling up. x

I don't like doubling up either Kirsty and I only double up if the nappies outers complement each other as I don't like them to clash :oops: :oops:

My avatar
charlala
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby charlala » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:59 pm

That item listing has ended though and when I search the seller's other items there aren't any new ones listed! :(
Will have to look at home bargains me thinks.

My avatar
charlala
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby charlala » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:00 pm

scrunchkins wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:Just had to go check mine, it has 15 pockets either side as well, could do with another though as I don't like doubling up. x

I don't like doubling up either Kirsty and I only double up if the nappies outers complement each other as I don't like them to clash :oops: :oops:

:hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:00 pm

scrunchkins wrote:

That's why I have 3 ladders. :oops: :oops: :oops: My nappies and woollies all have a specific place in the ladders too. :oops:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Allie » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:01 pm

Louise wrote:
scrunchkins wrote:

That's why I have 3 ladders. :oops: :oops: :oops: My nappies and woollies all have a specific place in the ladders too. :oops:

:giggle: :giggle: Yay, so perhaps i'm not so crazy afterall!!

My avatar
charlala
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby charlala » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:14 pm

charlala wrote:That item listing has ended though and when I search the seller's other items there aren't any new ones listed! :(
Will have to look at home bargains me thinks.

Have just seen there's a relisted item button :oops:
THANKS am going to go and order three :giggle:

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Louise wrote:
scrunchkins wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:. x

:giggle: :giggle: Yay, so perhaps i'm not so crazy afterall!![/quote]
:giggle: This makes me feel so much better :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:13 pm

if I am doubling up they have to be the same brands and one sits one way and the other the other way pockets are on the left with Wn then itt's, fitteds on the left with nn's at the bottom

My avatar
beck2boys1girl
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby beck2boys1girl » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:02 pm

Can you imagine what postage to the states would be :x

I use something similar except it hangs in the closet on the bar...

http://www.target.com/Household-Essenti ... 0Organizer

I can find them for around $10-15 US funds....

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat