I wonder.... *UPDATE*

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: I wonder.... *UPDATE*

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:37 am

:wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:
I love our fleece things :mrgreen: Julie at Snugglebots is LOVELY too :D Great CS!

My avatar
Tara84
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Tara84 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:05 pm

Glad fleece is working for you :wine:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:38 pm

:wine:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:08 pm

I find fleece works well for us. More the thick fleece or the double layerd stuff. Our wild child are not the most reliable......

Another good thing, try putting a single layered fleece soaker under your wool, its bombproof! We do this for sling use :mrgreen:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:28 pm

:wine: glad you got on with it.
I love fleece, Gracies snugglebots fleece soakers are every bit as reliable as wool over night and I love love love her skirties. x

My avatar
beck2boys1girl
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby beck2boys1girl » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:30 pm

The only downfall that I have found with fleece is with my super soaker-I have to change the fleece cover every single time where the wool you don't have to do that.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:42 pm

beck2boys1girl wrote:The only downfall that I have found with fleece is with my super soaker-I have to change the fleece cover every single time where the wool you don't have to do that.

Ah, but that was what I was doing with my really heavy wetter with wool. I think it's like everything else in the world of cloth (or indeed baby related), one thing suits one child and not another.

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:31 pm

oooh I always had a damp baby in the morning with wool but I might try a fleece soaker tonight with her fleece lined sleeping bag! id love some flongies and think they would be great for nursery too (when she is toddling)

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:46 pm

As I just said in chat, she feel asleep just as her nappy was due to be changed, so was in it for nearly 5 hours :oops: Whilst the nappy was soaked, the flongies were completely dry!!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat