hf1

too many nappies

My avatar
JennyWren
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby JennyWren » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:04 am

We've got too many at the moment - nothing excessive, but have had a couple of bags sitting around. Now changed our nappy supplies to mostly elasticated, pull up types to help with potty training. Have solved the guilt issue by lending them to my friends and family in order to try to convert them to the joys of cloth...!

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:06 am

i only have one in nappies now and a big washing machine and still manage to fill it daily!!!!

My avatar
Kybosh
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kybosh » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:56 am

Is there such a thing as too many nappies :D

I've got enough to wash every 2-3 days with enough left over for another 4 days :lol:

Sally

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:11 pm

We're at that stage now.... Before I used to wash when I was down to tthe last couple but now if I do that I have too many for a load. I have to remember to do it before then. We have a very old small machine though... would love one of those large load ones :lol:

My avatar
trogette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby trogette » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:39 pm

Jan you so need a bigger washer...

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:42 pm

I think we need a larger washer, but we got a built in, which limits the size. I really don't want the washing machine looking obvious in my kitchen.

My avatar
trogette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby trogette » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:44 pm

depends what you have, some are real design statements now that you wouldn't want to hide away :) A friend of mine has a humongous Bosch that just makes you go 'whoa!' :lol:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat