hf1

What am I doing wrong (itti)

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

What am I doing wrong (itti)

Postby freckle » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:56 am

I had an itti a couple of months ago that the outer went strange and the PUL under the minky after each wash it was all stuck together and it stopped being waterproof. I contacted Itti and they sent me a replacement.

The same thing has happened again! What are the chances of getting two that have problems? (although saying that they have both come straight from the UK supplier and are both lime so maybe they are from the same batch).

I nomally wash at 60 and take the itti out before I dry. I use bold. Could it be a problem with my washing?

Should I contact them again?

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: What am I doing wrong (itti)

Postby 2climbingboys » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:18 am

I would conact them . Them both being the same colour and from the same supplier is making me think it will be a fault with them and not your washing at all.

My avatar
toryuk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby toryuk » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:23 am

2climbingboys wrote:I would conact them . Them both being the same colour and from the same supplier is making me think it will be a fault with them and not your washing at all.

WSS. I don't really believe that Bold is quite THAT evil.... :giggle:

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:23 am

2climbingboys wrote:I would conact them . Them both being the same colour and from the same supplier is making me think it will be a fault with them and not your washing at all.

WSS.

Out of the 100s of Ittis I've sold I've only had 3 go like this (that I know of) so it is a big coincidence....but as you say if it's the same colour it may well be the same batch.

I think they are probably all out of circulation by now unless anyone has really old stock.

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:26 am

I would contact them again too...

I've had... 14 ittis i think, and do similar wash to you, 60 using bold etc and never had any issues with mine, so it def sounds like a bad batch.

Hope you get a new one that works for you xx

My avatar
daydreamer
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby daydreamer » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:46 pm

I'd say the same as others too. Contact the supplier. Hope you manage to get it sorted :hug:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat