hf1

Night Nappy Help

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Night Nappy Help

Postby Louise » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:29 pm

I am having problems with Ryans night nappies, since he has shot up in height, I can't find any that fit properly at the legs - the wee seems to be soaking straight between his legs onto the wool rather than into the nappy as it isnt particularly wet in the morning, only at the front. Am waiting to try a bamboo weenotions but don't know what else to try in the meantime. We have tried Huggles, Bumhuggers and Baby Beehinds, all with various combinations of stuffing, both inside and outside the nappy, so far with no luck. Any recommendations gratefully received!

Louise

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:31 pm

Weenotions night notions or babybufter night nappies are very very good and minkis we have always found super reliable too for night times, hth you! :D
Last edited by nic1 on Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:34 pm

nic1 wrote:Weenotions night notions or babybufter night nappies are very very good and minkis we have always found super realiable too for night times, hth you! :D

What Nic said or Weedies from puddlepants.

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:34 pm

kiwi quick flip...fab fab fab

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:42 pm

Hhhhmmmm, i would of said huggles but if they are no good what about fluffles??? Not tried a night notions yet as dd is'nt big enough but i've heard nothing but good about them.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:45 pm

another vote for a well stuffed minki pocket here! (we use these on both the girls and up unitl very recently for my son too! with great success)

I also like the bumble nappy with extra stuffing!

jan x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:51 pm

I would also check that your nappies don't need stripping...

Isabelle had a stage where her night nappies didn't just wick, they full flooded out and the nappy was barely wet... I was putting cream on her skin at that point and even the tinyest bit would make the fleece null and void and any wees just soaked the bed...

So stripping them might be worth a try? Full wash lots of detergent and then rinse rinse rinse! :D

I do love the weedies though...

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:52 pm

Oh and don't use any microfibre!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:53 pm

Thanks ladies, am waiting on a babybufters set, will have to get a weedie and a minki to try too. Have got some medium quick flips, might give one of them a go tomorrow night if it still fits him, thanks Shevi. Am trying a well stuffed Bambeasy tonight, will see how that goes too!

Thanks
Louise

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat