hf1

would a nappy nippa work??

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

would a nappy nippa work??

Postby girlinleeds » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:20 am

now this may sound random but pippa's blw and we use long sleeved vests, problem is there all meant for bigger children so when there fastened they gape round the neck and half her food goes down it. Ideally i'd have a snap press and put some snaps on them all but haven't so do you think if i got a nappy nippa that would work, there made of mainly towelling type material and it's just to adjust the size of the neck hole
xx

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: would a nappy nippa work??

Postby babyjjbaby » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:35 am

i would think it would work fine

My avatar
emmavmorgan
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby emmavmorgan » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:05 pm

I just used to tie a a cloth napkin around my ds, when he got bigger a tea towel :hohoho: nothing ever got down the front! both my 2 where BLW and I'm afraid to say until they are bigger its just messy :hohoho: but its worth it in the end.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:11 pm

emmavmorgan wrote:I just used to tie a a cloth napkin around my ds, when he got bigger a tea towel :hohoho: nothing ever got down the front! both my 2 where BLW and I'm afraid to say until they are bigger its just messy :hohoho: but its worth it in the end.

I tie terries or muslins around Dawn, even now :giggle:

A nippa should work though to tighten the neck a bit. Just have to be careful about how tight you do it, because they work on the 'strain' don't they? :-?

My avatar
Mock
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Mock » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:47 pm

I'd be careful. They aren't supposed to be used unless covered by something (a wrap) as they can ping off and cause damage.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat