hf1

Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby sportyminx » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:54 pm

I went through this just recently! Have placed a custom order with Bonnie and was going to get all toddler size so they would 'last' anyway at the last minuite changed my mind and we are getting ML istead! Glad I did now as Naomi is finally starting to slim down and has lost a whole inch from each thigh this last week :shock: - and despite being nearly 18months she is on all 4 of the tightest poppers all of a sudden and the ML reaches her belly botton too!

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:11 pm

Ha! Naomi and Martha have done a swap! Moo has bulked up over the past few days! Think another growth spurt is on it's way. I really hope her legs don't grow again. An 11 inch inside leg is quite long enough for a 17 month old! :giggle:

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:37 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:Ha! Naomi and Martha have done a swap! Moo has bulked up over the past few days! Think another growth spurt is on it's way. I really hope her legs don't grow again. An 11 inch inside leg is quite long enough for a 17 month old! :giggle:

so where are the pics of your stash then :giggle: :giggle: I would really love to see them :wink:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:11 pm

You'll have to wait until I get my new ones..... :giggle: I ordered a serged bedbug for a change.....

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:13 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:You'll have to wait until I get my new ones..... :giggle: I ordered a serged bedbug for a change.....

:evil: You tease :giggle:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:24 pm

:shock: at all the beautiful nappies. I just can't get over how she gets so many rich and varied colours. Louise I love green dreamscape with the flowers - stunning.

I rather like the metallic toddler bug on etsy - its just so different :D

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:29 pm

Louise, I love your stash, I had a peak at your blog a while ago and i think it is responsible for my new addiction to fitted nappies :giggle: I really need to update my blog with all of ours :oops:

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Emma1977 wrote:I rather like the metallic toddler bug on etsy - its just so different :D

I think it's gorgeous too!!!

I am just far too jelous of all these gorgeous nappies!!

Louise that set is just unbelievable!!! So beautiful!!

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby sportyminx » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:16 pm

50ft - I know, she has all of a sudden gone from 11" thigh and 9" inseam to 10" thigh and nearly 10" inseam too! The part of her tummy she wears most nappies on <so just above her hips> she is still only 15.5" - strange girl :-? :hohoho:

Off to see the metalic bedbug......

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat