hf1

Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Emma1977 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:09 pm

Resistance and abstinence are good for the soul :whip: Ahhh who am I kidding :hohoho:

My avatar
toothlesswonder
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby toothlesswonder » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:13 pm

I'm hoping i have enough posts soon to be able to get in on this co-op.... desperately need toddler sized night nappies...

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:15 pm

toothlesswonder wrote:I'm hoping i have enough posts soon to be able to get in on this co-op.... desperately need toddler sized night nappies...

Don't know if you want boy, girl or GN but there are some listed on her Etsy store that are w :shock: w

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:17 pm

paintedclaws wrote:You're not the only skint one. I've spent a fortune again this month and can't afford one more thing. :roll:

I hate money!! Well I wouldn't if I had lots of it!! :hohoho: My problem is I have no control... I'll be lucky if I can resist the rest of this week!!

My avatar
toothlesswonder
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby toothlesswonder » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Emma1977 wrote:
toothlesswonder wrote:I'm hoping i have enough posts soon to be able to get in on this co-op.... desperately need toddler sized night nappies...

Don't know if you want boy, girl or GN but there are some listed on her Etsy store that are w :shock: w

Although lovely, i wasn't all that impressed by them to be honest... the colours aren't right for us.

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:22 pm

I luuurve HL, just worked out i've bought 25+ customs from Bonnie :oops: Theyre my fave kinda fluffy post!!

I just got 3 new ones today! All custom colours:

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:30 pm

Rox wrote:I luuurve HL, just worked out i've bought 25+ customs from Bonnie :oops: Theyre my fave kinda fluffy post!!

:shock: WOW!!! those are absolutely gorgeous

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:31 pm

Rebekahs_mum wrote:
paintedclaws wrote:You're not the only skint one. I've spent a fortune again this month and can't afford one more thing. :roll:

I hate money!! Well I wouldn't if I had lots of it!! :hohoho: My problem is I have no control... I'll be lucky if I can resist the rest of this week!!

I'm just the same, as you well know. :hohoho:

It's lovely getting squishy parcels and the babies are so happy in their lovely fluff!

Oh and I just caved, I've just put my order onto the database, I can't afford to be in the co-op. But will be getting two more dreamscapes and four fitteds next month.

I'm justifying the dreamscapes by making it easy for Mike to tell the difference between day and night nappies. All the NN will have pretty embroidery on. :wine: :hohoho:

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:33 pm

Rox wrote:I luuurve HL, just worked out i've bought 25+ customs from Bonnie :oops: Theyre my fave kinda fluffy post!!

25+ Wow! :shock: Lucky Scarlett!! Those new ones are SO pretty :D Bonnie is uber talented!

paintedclaws wrote:
Rebekahs_mum wrote:

I'm just the same, as you well know. :hohoho:

It's lovely getting squishy parcels and the babies are so happy in their lovely fluff!

Oh and I just caved, I've just put my order onto the database, I can't afford to be in the co-op. But will be getting two more dreamscapes and four fitteds next month.

I'm justifying the dreamscapes by making it easy for Mike to tell the difference between day and night nappies. All the NN will have pretty embroidery on. :wine: :hohoho:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: Love it!!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat