hf1

Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

My avatar
sam+3
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby sam+3 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Can someone please help me about something - i love the dreamscape bug one and the cool rainbow but is there a way of getting these as day nappies instead of night??
Otherwise i will be limiting harrys drinking and getting them as night ones but putting them on him without a wrap!!!! :giggle: :lol:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:27 pm

There is indeed! Join the Yahoo group and request a playscape AI2 with an OBV outer. Be warned though, lots of people find they wick. Mine don't but I am definitely in the minority. I know someone mentioned that serged AI2s wicked less as the soaker is further away from the legs.

For inspiration here is my AI2 playscape.....
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3 ... 0011683600

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:32 pm

Or just have an embroidered fitted...

I use bedbugs during the day for Noah though, they won't last him overnight but they're great for his heavywetting suring the day.

My avatar
sam+3
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby sam+3 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:39 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:There is indeed! Join the Yahoo group and request a playscape AI2 with an OBV outer. Be warned though, lots of people find they wick. Mine don't but I am definitely in the minority. I know someone mentioned that serged AI2s wicked less as the soaker is further away from the legs.

:shock: wow thats the one i want it is stunning!!! you are so lucky!!!

i really want one for the summer for harry to wear with his babylegs - such a show off but i do want to show it off!!!!
Im reluctant to get a bedbug/dreamscape to love it but have to cover it up!
what would a daytime equivalent of the cool rainbow bedbug be??
Also yahoo group.... :oops: errrmmm.... *scratches head and feels reaaaaly stoopid but whats that?!?!? :thumbsup:

HELP ME!!! :hohoho:

My avatar
sam+3
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby sam+3 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:42 pm

50ftQueenie ive just been informed that ones girly so i need a diff buggy one with less girlyness - or i could try squuezing my 9 year old girl in one?!?!?!? :giggle: can you choose diff buggy designs??

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:42 pm

sam+3 wrote:
50ftQueenie wrote:There is indeed! Join the Yahoo group and request a playscape AI2 with an OBV outer. Be warned though, lots of people find they wick. Mine don't but I am definitely in the minority. I know someone mentioned that serged AI2s wicked less as the soaker is further away from the legs.

:shock: wow thats the one i want it is stunning!!! you are so lucky!!!

i really want one for the summer for harry to wear with his babylegs - such a show off but i do want to show it off!!!!
Im reluctant to get a bedbug/dreamscape to love it but have to cover it up!
what would a daytime equivalent of the cool rainbow bedbug be??
Also yahoo group.... :oops: errrmmm.... *scratches head and feels reaaaaly stoopid but whats that?!?!? :thumbsup:

HELP ME!!! :hohoho:

you could get a cool rainbow day fitted with a matching wool cover? I got one of those with my latest bedbug and it looks great :)

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:43 pm

You can also get a dyed OBV outer AI2. My friend is having the warm rainbow as an AI2. :wink:

I can't remember how to join the Yahoo group, but I'll investigate.....

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:44 pm

sam+3 wrote:50ftQueenie ive just been informed that ones girly so i need a diff buggy one with less girlyness - or i could try squuezing my 9 year old girl in one?!?!?!? :giggle: can you choose diff buggy designs??

Have you joined the yahoo no stalk group? you could ask for a boyish version of that one through that or email Bonnie directly to see what she can do for you :mrgreen:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:47 pm

Yup! What she said! :giggle:

Let me find a boyish one, I have seen a boyish one on the website....

Check out "going Buggy" http://www.holdenslanding.com/gallery/2?VS=1#pict It looks like a knit fabric outer AI2.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat