hf1

Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby shoogah01 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:40 pm

toothlesswonder wrote:
Emma1977 wrote:
toothlesswonder wrote:I'm hoping i have enough posts soon to be able to get in on this co-op.... desperately need toddler sized night nappies...

Don't know if you want boy, girl or GN but there are some listed on her Etsy store that are w :shock: w

Although lovely, i wasn't all that impressed by them to be honest... the colours aren't right for us.

you could always join her usual yahoo group and order through her no stalk database :wink:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:41 pm

Hehe, i havent kept 25+ ... i often sell one when i need a new HL fix :hohoho:

I've only got 8 bedbugs and 4 fitteds at the moment as i sold several M/L bedbugs & fitteds recently, im sizing upto toddler now. Also took me a while to realise that i dont like pastel colours, so i sold those too - i love really intense/over dyed colours.

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:44 pm

think you need to do another set of stash pics Rox! I love looking at pics of all Scarletts beautiful nappies :wink:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:46 pm

I'm with you on that! Intense colours are so much prettier and mellow down a little after a couple of washes then hold their colour better than pastel.

Loving your new ones! I think I need to complete my rainbow dyed fitteds.

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Rebekahs_mum wrote:think you need to do another set of stash pics Rox! I love looking at pics of all Scarletts beautiful nappies :wink:

I was thinking that the other day too, think i'll wait for my 4 current orders to come in and then i'll do one :wink: Love to see how it changes.

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Rox - I love you. Which, strangely is something I have said before on this here forum! You make me feel better. :giggle:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:03 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:Rox - I love you. Which, strangely is something I have said before on this here forum! You make me feel better. :giggle:

Hehe, it's cause we have a love of pretty nappies and arent ashamed to hoard them :wink: :wine:

I already feel the need for another HL order tho! :oops:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:37 am

Rox wrote:
50ftQueenie wrote:Rox - I love you. Which, strangely is something I have said before on this here forum! You make me feel better. :giggle:

Hehe, it's cause we have a love of pretty nappies and arent ashamed to hoard them :wink: :wine:

I already feel the need for another HL order tho! :oops:

Those new nappies are so gorgeous. Not sure I could bear to part with them tho. Maybe they'll be collectors items by the time Max is my age :hohoho:

Just had confirmation of my idea for a Dreamscape from Bonnie so am now uber excited and impatient to get it :hohoho:

Queenie - what have you started with this thread :hohoho:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:49 am

I'm currently reviewing Bella's stash (and other things around the flat :oops: ) to see what I can sell to fund another Bedbug in the co-op. I don't even know if the one I have ordered will work yet :oops: :oops:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat