hf1

Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:19 am

50ftQueenie wrote:At some point today I am going to attempt to photograph all of my HLs...... Anybody interested in seeing them? :wink:

Go on make us all :mrgreen: Will try and so my small but quickly expanding stash too :wink:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:24 am

Emma1977 wrote:
50ftQueenie wrote:At some point today I am going to attempt to photograph all of my HLs...... Anybody interested in seeing them? :wink:

Go on make us all :mrgreen: Will try and so my small but quickly expanding stash too :wink:

My stash isn't actually that big! :giggle:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:25 am

Rox wrote:I would hold off for a bit if i were you hun... At 6months Scarlett fit into M/L and at almost 2yrs shes just growing out of them, so if you wait, you could get some good use from all those delicious nappies as you could get them made up in M/L sizes :wine:

Thanks for the tip :mrgreen:

He probabaly will need m/l by the time I saved up (and or we need them :lol: :lol: we have loads now or will do when my DnF, FnS and Mutts arrive!) ... we have a HL watermelon fitted that I think is m/l so will try that on him before I order when the time comes & see what would be best, if I remember rightly it's mainly the rise that's different isn't it, think he'll need that long boy that he is ! We will have his 2 small bedbugs & a small fitted to sell pretty soon so that can go in the HL fund that I am going to store in my pp from now on :D

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:44 am

Please :mrgreen:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Well here's my small, but well-formed stash :D

Bedbugs: top is bejeweled, right is watercolours, bottom is rainbow and left is bee-embroidered.

These are my day-fitteds:

And all together:

To come is: 2 Dreamscapes, 1 more bedbug and 2 day fitteds :D Yum

Queenie
At some point today I am going to attempt to photograph all of my HLs...... Anybody interested in seeing them?
:waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :hohoho: :wink:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:57 pm

Oh I do apologise for having a RL and visiting a friend today.... :roll: :giggle: :giggle:

When Martha stops screaming in her cot I'll sort it out. She is a very tired and grumpy little lady tonight.

ETA: I forgot how beautiful that watercolour bedbug is. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:02 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:Oh I do apologise for having a RL and visiting a friend today.... :roll: :giggle: :giggle:

When Martha stops screaming in her cot I'll sort it out. She is a very tired and grumpy little lady tonight.

ETA: I forgot how beautiful that watercolour bedbug is. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:babyrolleyes: No excuse. We took Max swimming AND visited friends :giggle: :whip: get with it woman :giggle:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:24 pm

Gorgeous stash Em :mrgreen:

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Wow they are gorgeous, puts my stash of two to complete shame!

Whats the day fitted called which is in the middle on the second row, kind of dark blue/purples? Really love that one.

Did anyone else have problems getting added onto the yahoo group? I've asked for the email to be sent to me twice now and its still not turned up...am desperate to increase my stash!!!

Another questions- those that have the HL wipes, can you specify what colours you get or is it pot luck?

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat