hf1

Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun May 30, 2010 8:14 pm

Louise wrote:
50ftQueenie wrote:
I will have to put in another order soon, but first I need to pay for the huge amount of woolly slots I have! :giggle:

I always have way more woolly slots than nappy ones :oops: :roll: , wool is definitely my weakness. :giggle:

We've noticed.... :giggle: I can totally identify with the woolly love, I have quite a few now! You have some absolutely STUNNING woollies!

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sun May 30, 2010 8:45 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:
Louise wrote:
50ftQueenie wrote:
I will have to put in another order soon, but first I need to pay for the huge amount of woolly slots I have! :giggle:

I always have way more woolly slots than nappy ones :oops: :roll: , wool is definitely my weakness. :giggle:

We've noticed.... :giggle: I can totally identify with the woolly love, I have quite a few now! You have some absolutely STUNNING woollies!

So has Martha :wink: but then you have a fair way to go before you catch up with the likes of Louise, Morag and Carolyn :giggle:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:55 pm

Bad, bad Bonnie :whip: for listing these at 2am GMT: http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.php?id=17007&vid=668

Its soooooo beautiful but no way on this earth can I stay up till 2am :shock: :cry:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:56 pm

I managed to see these at my mum's absolutely STUNNING!

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:17 pm

Ladies could i pick your brains? Ive been thinking about getting a dreamscape...what are they like for med/heavy wetters...

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:32 pm

evansmummy wrote:Ladies could i pick your brains? Ive been thinking about getting a dreamscape...what are they like for med/heavy wetters...

I would say they are fine for medium wetters but would say not so much for HWs. Max is a HW and I find that Bedbugs can't cut it for him to last the night as they are saturated come morning. I do, however, find them great for extended use during the day as they last on him for 3 hours or so.

If you do try one I would recommend a fleece inner as this will keep the wetness away from baby's skin. You can also opt to an organic cotton fleece core rather than MF and this should also help boost absorbency :wink:

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Emma1977 wrote:
evansmummy wrote:Ladies could i pick your brains? Ive been thinking about getting a dreamscape...what are they like for med/heavy wetters...

I would say they are fine for medium wetters but would say not so much for HWs. Max is a HW and I find that Bedbugs can't cut it for him to last the night as they are saturated come morning. I do, however, find them great for extended use during the day as they last on him for 3 hours or so.

If you do try one I would recommend a fleece inner as this will keep the wetness away from baby's skin. You can also opt to an organic cotton fleece core rather than MF and this should also help boost absorbency :wink:

Thank you hun - i was going to get it for the day time :oops: I feel the need for some new squishyness, im about to order a wool wrap anyway so figured id get a nappy too :giggle:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:50 pm

evansmummy wrote:
Emma1977 wrote:

Thank you hun - i was going to get it for the day time :oops: I feel the need for some new squishyness, im about to order a wool wrap anyway so figured id get a nappy too :giggle:

Have fun thinking of a theme. If you need some inspiration then check out Bonnie's FB page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/HoldensLanding?ref=ts

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Emma1977 wrote:Bad, bad Bonnie :whip: for listing these at 2am GMT: http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.php?id=17007&vid=668

Its soooooo beautiful but no way on this earth can I stay up till 2am :shock: :cry:

This one's already listed http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.php?id=23794&vid=668- I love the embroidery but would never have a black nappy - if this had been on the undyed one I'd have been very tempted...

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat