hf1

Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby emmalala » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:30 pm

Emma1977 wrote:
50ftQueenie wrote:Oh I do apologise for having a RL and visiting a friend today.... :roll: :giggle: :giggle:

When Martha stops screaming in her cot I'll sort it out. She is a very tired and grumpy little lady tonight.

ETA: I forgot how beautiful that watercolour bedbug is. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:babyrolleyes: No excuse. We took Max swimming AND visited friends :giggle: :whip: get with it woman :giggle:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: I love this smiley... :whip: :whip: :whip:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Ok, prepare to be amazed at how small my stash actually is....

First the custom bedbugs:

Apples & plums (to match the PK colourway), Fairy dreamscape and surprise!

Then some more bedbugs:

Sunset, Pre-loved from Rox and spring flowers

Day fitteds:

Crayons (I LOVE this one) and rocket tritone

AI2s - Cotton outer

Mama & Babies fairy & Oriental Garden

OBV outer -

Watercolour & Butterfly Garden dreamscape

In the wash are a melon bedbug and a spring flowers OBV outer AI2. I also have a dreamscape, a bedbug and a playscape ordered via the co-op. Oh and the two AI2s Bonnie listed on Etsy over the last couple of days..... :oops: :oops: :oops:

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby sportyminx » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Oooooo 50ft - yum yum yum :D aren't the two Ai"'s listed on Etsy the same as your serged AI2's but T&T??? :giggle: or am I mistaken? :hohoho:

Wow Emma, lovely lot you have there too!!!

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:57 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:. Oh and the two AI2s Bonnie listed on Etsy over the last couple of days..... :oops: :oops: :oops:

I wondered if you were gonna buy it when I saw it earlier :giggle: Thought it a bit too girly for Max after much deliberation :D

Gorgeous stash tho :wine: And I love the Crayons one too - the colours are just :shock:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:59 pm

sportyminx wrote:Oooooo 50ft - yum yum yum :D aren't the two Ai"'s listed on Etsy the same as your serged AI2's but T&T??? :giggle: or am I mistaken? :hohoho:

Um, yes. :oops: :oops: In fact Bonnie made them for me originally as she mistakenly made me T&T instead of serged. The colours are very different though AND Martha is one of the only babies I know who doesn't soak a T&T OBV outer! It's not like I pounced on them. People had the opportunity to buy them.... I think I might sell my Cushie Tushies.....

Emma, your stash is gorgeous. I still can't get over my envy about the watercolours bedbug.... Yum yum yummmmmmmmm!!!!!

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:08 pm

Forgot to put in that I have this on the way:

and parrot will be back home soon :wine:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:26 pm

Gorgeous stashes!

I love the apple and plums one and the crayons is just yummy!

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Gorgeous nappies :wine: 50ft is missing one also, it went to a new home - our nappy basket and its lovely :hug:

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby sportyminx » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:30 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:
sportyminx wrote:Oooooo 50ft - yum yum yum :D aren't the two Ai"'s listed on Etsy the same as your serged AI2's but T&T??? :giggle: or am I mistaken? :hohoho:

Um, yes. :oops: :oops: In fact Bonnie made them for me originally as she mistakenly made me T&T instead of serged. The colours are very different though AND Martha is one of the only babies I know who doesn't soak a T&T OBV outer! It's not like I pounced on them. People had the opportunity to buy them.... I think I might sell my Cushie Tushies.....

Emma, your stash is gorgeous. I still can't get over my envy about the watercolours bedbug.... Yum yum yummmmmmmmm!!!!!

:hohoho: no need to justify yourself to me :wink: welcomes back naughty friend :hohoho:
Noooooooooooooo don't sell your CT - have no intention of selling anything as I buy more! It will all be sold one day - but for now, we are using it :giggle:

Emma - that is GORGEOUS :shock:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat