hf1

Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby zoeyboo » Fri May 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Rox wrote:When i saw the pics online i thought it was a little odd but figured she put the flower there as thats where the line is.

I think it looks nice, but if you want it in the middle - to be shown off properly then its not right is it. I would contact her hun.

On a side note... One of my new nappies snaps has broken - well, it has come out of its fixing... Anyone know anywhere in the UK i can send it for repair rather than back to Bonnie and having to wait for all that shipping time etc.

R x

I'd try posting a request in WAHM Grapevine ... I've seen others do similar & then WAHM's offer to do the work

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Fri May 21, 2010 3:50 pm

I've emailed her, I really didn't want to but I know it's going to bug me if I just leave it and it'll end up unused. :oops:

Rox, I'd email her too Hun, she knows the makeup of her nappies best and is happy to repair any that developed a fault.

I hate sending things back, especially overseas.

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Fri May 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Yeah, suppose youre right - hopefully she will do it quickly for me and that bloody ash cloud better not rear up again!!

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Fri May 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Love the wrap Carolyn but I wouldn't be happy with the placing of the flower either

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Fri May 21, 2010 7:26 pm

I love the wrap too but when I saw the pics online I thought the flower was a bit off centre! I hope Bonnie can sort soemthing out for you hun :-?

My avatar
helenNt
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby helenNt » Fri May 21, 2010 7:40 pm

I bought a HL nappy from Kingdom of fluff and the booster is now damaged don't know if it was there before we used it or not but the stitching round the edge is damaged, so the layers are starting to come apart. Guess it will become worse as time goes on. Anybody know of anyone who could fix it?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri May 21, 2010 7:45 pm

helenNt wrote:I bought a HL nappy from Kingdom of fluff and the booster is now damaged don't know if it was there before we used it or not but the stitching round the edge is damaged, so the layers are starting to come apart. Guess it will become worse as time goes on. Anybody know of anyone who could fix it?

The same thing happened to one of one of mine and Bonnie just sent a new one. I'd email her, she'll probably do the same for you.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Fri May 28, 2010 3:50 pm

Anyone see hyenacart today????? I'm hyperventilating the nappies are so pretty. Michelle you have to see them. Don't think I can convince dh I need one.

My avatar
mummy2threeboys
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby mummy2threeboys » Fri May 28, 2010 4:27 pm

monsterm wrote:Anyone see hyenacart today????? I'm hyperventilating the nappies are so pretty. Michelle you have to see them. Don't think I can convince dh I need one.

They were gorgoues, I think they sold out in like 2 minutes :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat