hf1

Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby HighlandMum » Fri May 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Aah well if its really not what you asked for i can see why you arent happy with it then Carolyn. Have you spoken to Bonnie? Did you tell her you liked it when she posted pics?

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Fri May 21, 2010 2:41 pm

Oooo it does look like there's something 'missing' on the other side......

It is stunning & the fit looks amazing, but i can see what you mean.... Could Bonnie add another flower to it?!?

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Fri May 21, 2010 2:45 pm

I really did like it when I saw it, even with it not being exactly what I asked for. But that's the way with customs isn't it?

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Fri May 21, 2010 2:50 pm

How much are the wraps if you dont mind me asking?

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Fri May 21, 2010 2:52 pm

paintedclaws wrote:I really did like it when I saw it, even with it not being exactly what I asked for. But that's the way with customs isn't it?

If you're really unhappy with it, return it- Bonnie will understand & i'm sure she'll be able to sell it!! It's silly if it's not how you'd hoped it would be....

:hug:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Fri May 21, 2010 2:53 pm

When i saw the pics online i thought it was a little odd but figured she put the flower there as thats where the line is.

I think it looks nice, but if you want it in the middle - to be shown off properly then its not right is it. I would contact her hun.

On a side note... One of my new nappies snaps has broken - well, it has come out of its fixing... Anyone know anywhere in the UK i can send it for repair rather than back to Bonnie and having to wait for all that shipping time etc.

R x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri May 21, 2010 2:55 pm

HighlandMum wrote:How much are the wraps if you dont mind me asking?

Same price as bedbugs. :wink:

Rox wrote:On a side note... One of my new nappies snaps has broken - well, it has come out of its fixing... Anyone know anywhere in the UK i can send it for repair rather than back to Bonnie and having to wait for all that shipping time etc.

I'm not sure there is anyone tbh. Most WAHMs aren't keen on replacing hidden snaps as its a lot more work.

My avatar
mummy2threeboys
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby mummy2threeboys » Fri May 21, 2010 2:57 pm

I can see what you mean about the embroidery now, like the others have said contact Bonnie about it :hug: :hug:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Fri May 21, 2010 3:10 pm

I think Bonnie has put the flower along the dye line which is random I suppose as it's just how the dye takes ...
perhaps ask her to add a little butterfly or bee or something to the otherside to even it up a little.

x

It's hard when you get an idea in your head about how something will look, my most recent HL was not really what I was thinking, but there is nothing 'wrong' with it as such so I can't complain as such, it is lovely, just not the exact colours i was thinking & is a little too similar to one I already have :(

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat