hf1

Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:35 pm

The Spring rainbow is beautiful but I think Grace has enough bedbugs now :cry: ... is 6 enough? :wink:

I LOVE 'tiptoe through the tulips'... shame it's a toddler size otherwise it'd be mine!!! :hohoho:

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby sportyminx » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Rebekahs_mum wrote:The Spring rainbow is beautiful but I think Grace has enough bedbugs now :cry: ... is 6 enough? :wink:

I LOVE 'tiptoe through the tulips'... shame it's a toddler size otherwise it'd be mine!!! :hohoho:

:hohoho: nope, 6 is nowhere near enough :wink:

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:54 pm

sportyminx wrote:
Rebekahs_mum wrote:The Spring rainbow is beautiful but I think Grace has enough bedbugs now :cry: ... is 6 enough? :wink:

:hohoho: nope, 6 is nowhere near enough :wink:

Oops :oops: 6 is actually 8! (forgot one & got another on the way) :giggle: Might need to round it up to 10 :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:06 pm

I have a question for all you HL's pro's: I want to order an AI2. How do you know what material she has in stock?

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:20 pm

monsterm wrote:I have a question for all you HL's pro's: I want to order an AI2. How do you know what material she has in stock?

if you go to her main page she has a gallery of her instock fabric. If you can't find what you're looking for email her and see if she'll get it for you.

http://holdenslanding.com/

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:59 pm

paintedclaws wrote:
monsterm wrote:I have a question for all you HL's pro's: I want to order an AI2. How do you know what material she has in stock?

if you go to her main page she has a gallery of her instock fabric. If you can't find what you're looking for email her and see if she'll get it for you.

http://holdenslanding.com/

I blame my flu for my lack of working brain cells today. Thanks

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:03 pm

the chocolate strawberry one is lovely, very different to anything i would usually go for and looks lovely :D

i am loving that she's doing fleece lined in stocks atm as we need all of ours fleece lined, but as we have 7 new nappies on order i think i'll have to hang on a bit... :roll:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:06 pm

I just need to make sure I'm logged in this time :twisted:

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:16 pm

Rox wrote:the chocolate strawberry one is lovely, very different to anything i would usually go for and looks lovely :D

i am loving that she's doing fleece lined in stocks atm as we need all of ours fleece lined, but as we have 7 new nappies on order i think i'll have to hang on a bit... :roll:

I love the chocolate strawberry one too... if only it was bigger!! & the fleece lined instocks are just perfect!! She knowa what we like!!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat