hf1

Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:59 am

paintedclaws wrote:I know, its disgraceful. :oops:

Noah does have another that he was wearing to. :giggle:

WOW :shock: :shock: :shock:
Not disgraceful at all Carolyn, just shows that you, poppy & noah have an appreciation for the finer things in life ... plus you are supporting a WAHM ... that must be a good thing :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:39 pm

zoeyboo wrote:
Rox wrote:How long did that take to be delivered from dispatch hun??

Wondering when to anticipate my new F&S

Only a day, but mine came from Jabula ... is yours coming from FnS direct?

My HL took 5 days from Bonnie posting them so quite quick.

Ahha, yes - theyre coming from F&S directly... Will hope for them end of this week/start of next :)

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:24 pm

Ooo look forward to seeing them Rox ... what have you got coming?
x

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:53 pm

I've got 3 heavy wetter style...

1 BOV - LWI purple, turquoise & pink
1 BOV - LWI surprise :D

1 Print - Bumble Bee & Flowers

Cant wait to get them, i have 2 in my stash and theyre my fave fitteds so i cant wait to get a few more :)

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:50 pm

Oooo they sound so pretty!
Especially the Purple, Turq, Pink ... MMmmmmm :D

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:01 pm

Can you HL enthusiasts give me a little advice? I have 3 on order from the coop (1 bedbug and 2 day fitteds, one with embroidery) but i feel the need to gain a couple more lol. Money wise whats the difference between ordering direct from Bonnie or buying them from the uk?

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Hmmmm.... depends where you buy from. From Bonnie direct I think including shipping, it works out to about £26/£27. I have seen bedbugs for £21 (Babybots for example) but whether there are any left in stock is another matter! I personally prefer getting them direct from Bonnie as they are likely to be more unusual colours or if you're opting for the no-stalk database, then completely custom colours!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:48 am

HighlandMum wrote:Can you HL enthusiasts give me a little advice? I have 3 on order from the coop (1 bedbug and 2 day fitteds, one with embroidery) but i feel the need to gain a couple more lol. Money wise whats the difference between ordering direct from Bonnie or buying them from the uk?

There isn't a huge difference in buying direct, a few pounds is all due to shipping ... there are pro's and cons I suppose, ordering direct you can get exactly what you want in the size you want, customised e.g fleece inner, gender specific absorbancy), but you have to wait longer for them (to get to the to of the customs list, then for them to be made, then for them to arrive) & the cost is a bit more, plus not everyone is good at coming up with colour combos, picturing how things will look etc ... if you buy instocks either from the UK or Etsy they are ready to ship, you can see exactly what you are getting and postage is less (well, if bought in the UK).

I don't think Babybots have anything left in M or M/L ... annoying that you have to select the size and colour and get all the way to paypal before it tells you it's out of stock :roll: but worth a try depending what you want (I haven't tried the girly colour - annemone I think it's called - but purple/blue, dark lagoon & rainbow are all gone, I tried! :lol: ) I think BitsnBots have some embroidered ones on Sale and of course Jabula, The Nappy Garden and BumsnRoses all have instocks at the minute. There is also a new site called Kingdom of Fluff which has some gorgeous ones as a good price but they don't seem to be fully up and running yet ... at least I wasn't able to complete checkout on what I wanted :-?

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:55 am

zoeyboo wrote:There is also a new site called Kingdom of Fluff which has some gorgeous ones as a good price but they don't seem to be fully up and running yet ... at least I wasn't able to complete checkout on what I wanted :-?

:shock: They have some lush ones. Thanks for letting us know about it. Will have to get stalking hat on for these I think :D

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat