hf1

Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:11 pm

Emma1977 wrote:
peachy.moo wrote:Temptation is gone....! :wink:

:mrgreen:

Thats the way to do it. :wink: This is such a good support group - we get everyone to buy all the nappies we want so we don't have to :-? :hohoho:

Thank you. That ball of tension in my tummy has gone..... And relax.....

Yes we ARE a good support group. :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Not sure dh will see it that way, but i love my fitteds & fleece atm- only thing to keep her dry!!! lol!!

Think it'll be lovely under her new bloomers for the wedding!! lol!!!

Glad you're tension is gone!!! :giggle:

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby sportyminx » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:42 pm

Thanks Rox - it is already being made though - no worries, I will take my chances :giggle:

We don't seem to have any wicking issues here and she can wear her OBV inner, cottom outer goodmama for 3 hours before it gets wet on the outer, so I am sure it will be fine - espescially seen as it will be under dresses and uncovered anyway so any wicking will get a chance to dry quite easily as she runs around!

I also love the black and red one!

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:50 pm

sportyminx wrote:Thanks Rox - it is already being made though - no worries, I will take my chances :giggle:

We don't seem to have any wicking issues here and she can wear her OBV inner, cottom outer goodmama for 3 hours before it gets wet on the outer, so I am sure it will be fine - espescially seen as it will be under dresses and uncovered anyway so any wicking will get a chance to dry quite easily as she runs around!

I also love the black and red one!

Minxy, you know I have no problems with my HL cotton outer AI2s and the butterfly garden was fine too. I think our litle ladies a very light wetters! Delicate little poppets. :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby sportyminx » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:05 pm

Saying that O'queenie one - Naomi drank a full pint of water midmorning and soaked an itti AIO in 2 hours :shock: It was soooooooooo heavy! Saying that, no child needs to drink that much in one go and it was more to do with the fact it was Bradley's flask with a straw than her being thirsty :roll:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:47 pm

Carolyn, would you mind terribly if i got Scarlett a unicorn embroidered fitted like yours (tho prob slightly darker colours) its so adorable, i love it :wine:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:48 pm

Rox wrote:Carolyn, would you mind terribly if i got Scarlett a unicorn embroidered fitted like yours (tho prob slightly darker colours) its so adorable, i love it :wine:

of course I wouldn't mind! Every little girl needs at least one unicorn nappy. I have a real thing for them so Poppy has erm.. a few. :giggle:

It would look great with brighter/deeper colours to, I didn't want it to dark because Poppy was so tiny.

Oh and you made my heart skip a beat because one of my new ones that Bonnie is working on is a unicorn and I thought for a second that she'd posted pictures of it somewhere. The new one is going to be more of a scene but I'm having the same embroidery as the one in this thread on a wnss. :mrgreen:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:18 pm

Rox wrote:Carolyn, would you mind terribly if i got Scarlett a unicorn embroidered fitted like yours (tho prob slightly darker colours) its so adorable, i love it :wine:

:oops: where's the pic of the unicorn nappy you mean. I've got back 5-6 pages and can't find it and I love unicorns - this thread is just to damn long now :hohoho:

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Emma1977 wrote:

:oops: where's the pic of the unicorn nappy you mean. I've got back 5-6 pages and can't find it and I love unicorns - this thread is just to damn long now :hohoho:

It's on page 14- had to search paintedclaws to find it!!! :hohoho:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat