hf1

Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby shoogah01 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:45 am

peachy.moo wrote:Might be silly, but how do you order on the no stalk thingy?!? (Sooo shouldn't ask that!!! lol!!)

if you go to the no stalk database there should be an option at the top right to 'add new entry' click on that then add the details of what you want on there :mrgreen:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Rox » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:45 am

peachy.moo wrote:Might be silly, but how do you order on the no stalk thingy?!? (Sooo shouldn't ask that!!! lol!!)


Join her Yahoo Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HoldensLanding/ and then add your order to the database, she will then put you in a 'round' and invoice you when its due... then she starts work on them!

Super easy, i order all of mine through her database :)

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby peachy.moo » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:49 am

Oh i'm a member of the group!! :oops: :giggle:

Just couldn't figure out the other.... I soooo shouldn't..................

Need some nappies to sell, Arrrgghhh to living in Ireland & me wasting half my profit on postage!!! :x

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:08 pm

Rox wrote:
peachy.moo wrote:Might be silly, but how do you order on the no stalk thingy?!? (Sooo shouldn't ask that!!! lol!!)


Join her Yahoo Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HoldensLanding/ and then add your order to the database, she will then put you in a 'round' and invoice you when its due... then she starts work on them!

Super easy, i order all of mine through her database :)


How long do custom orders take to come thru this way usually?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Louise » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:15 pm

Emma1977 wrote:
Rox wrote:
peachy.moo wrote:Might be silly, but how do you order on the no stalk thingy?!? (Sooo shouldn't ask that!!! lol!!)


Join her Yahoo Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HoldensLanding/ and then add your order to the database, she will then put you in a 'round' and invoice you when its due... then she starts work on them!

Super easy, i order all of mine through her database :)


How long do custom orders take to come thru this way usually?


It depends on Bonnies workload. :wink: Generally 2-3 weeks although atm it might be slightly longer with her working on the 2 co-ops. Have had a look at the database and she has already sorted some of it into rounds - it looks like there's only a couple of orders per round so it probably wouldn't be much quicker than ordering through the co-op as she's already sorted round 9 which isn't invoicing until 19th March.

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:26 pm

Louise wrote:It depends on Bonnies workload. :wink: Generally 2-3 weeks although atm it might be slightly longer with her working on the 2 co-ops. Have had a look at the database and she has already sorted some of it into rounds - it looks like there's only a couple of orders per round so it probably wouldn't be much quicker than ordering through the co-op as she's already sorted round 9 which isn't invoicing until 19th March.


I thought this might be the case but thought I would check :D

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Rox » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:13 pm

Its usually 7-10 days but my recent order took a little over 2weeks but im assuming its because as already mentioned she has a couple of co-ops on the go, and i noticed she has been doing some instocks too which she doesnt normally.

Then theres delivery, normally about 5-7 days but the one i got yesterday took 2.5weeks, Bonnie said there had been really bad storms over there and roads closed etc so she thinks it got caught up in that hence the delay.

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:02 pm

Loving the new pics, Rox :D

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Rox » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:09 pm

Emma1977 wrote:Loving the new pics, Rox :D


Thought it was time i added a sig on here :d

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat