hf1

Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Rox » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:43 pm

OMG, i've just this weekend designed something similar for Scarlett's dreamscape!!

I am going for a day/night garden theme with a tree, flowers etc...

:giggle:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Rox wrote:OMG, i've just this weekend designed something similar for Scarlett's dreamscape!!

I am going for a day/night garden theme with a tree, flowers etc...

:giggle:


I'm so uncreative! I really rely on Bonnie to help me out with ideas... :oops:

So, when you say designed, do you actually draw out what you want and send a copy to Bonnie or do you put it into words?

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Rox » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:53 pm

I drew this out yesterday :oops: :oops: :oops:

Image

Its an idea, not exactly as i want it stuck to as i do like Bonnie to do her own thing, so i'll be suggesting things like clouds, animals are optional/changeable, also i leave it upto her if she wants to use embroidery or applique - its just an idea for a theme and i find it easiest to draw whats in my mind, i did the same with my 'scene' WN birthday nappy for Scarlett last year :D

Sometimes i know exactly what i want, others i get an idea and have to develop it - this i had to develop, i knew i wanted a day/night but wasnt sure about the theme and after some thought, i thought a garden would be cute :D

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby sportyminx » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Some stunning designs ladies :D

Oh and 50ft - you are far from 'uncreative' :wink:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:16 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:
Rox wrote:OMG, i've just this weekend designed something similar for Scarlett's dreamscape!!

I am going for a day/night garden theme with a tree, flowers etc...

:giggle:


I'm so uncreative! I really rely on Bonnie to help me out with ideas... :oops:


You are definitely far from uncreative - for one thing look at all the clever suggestions you gave me for my dreamscapes :D

That dreamscape is unbelievably stunning :shock:

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby peachy.moo » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:26 pm

Mmmmm was just looking at that- how gorgeous!!

Ahhhh i wish i had money....

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby paintedclaws » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:52 pm

50ftQueenie wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Paintedclaws! Is that YOUR Spring dreamscape on FB?! That is absolutely stunning. I think I need something similar in a playscape...... :giggle:


It is indeed!! :wine: :wine:

What are you all like!

Rox i love that you draw them out. :giggle:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:05 pm

Oh I am so jealous of that dreamscape...... It's so different to the usual embroidered ones. :wine: You ahve some fabulous fabulous nappies lady!

sportyminx wrote:Oh and 50ft - you are far from 'uncreative' :wink:

Emma1977 wrote:
50ftQueenie wrote:
Rox wrote:OMG, i've just this weekend designed something similar for Scarlett's dreamscape!!

I am going for a day/night garden theme with a tree, flowers etc...

:giggle:


I'm so uncreative! I really rely on Bonnie to help me out with ideas... :oops:


You are definitely far from uncreative - for one thing look at all the clever suggestions you gave me for my dreamscapes :D


Thank you girls, but I only see to be able to suggest idea when other people jump start my imagination! :giggle: I have had a good idea for a playscape AI2 though.... I just have to check with Bonnie that I'm not completely bonkers! :giggle:

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby shoogah01 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:24 pm

Rox wrote:I drew this out yesterday :oops: :oops: :oops:

Image

Its an idea, not exactly as i want it stuck to as i do like Bonnie to do her own thing, so i'll be suggesting things like clouds, animals are optional/changeable, also i leave it upto her if she wants to use embroidery or applique - its just an idea for a theme and i find it easiest to draw whats in my mind, i did the same with my 'scene' WN birthday nappy for Scarlett last year :D

Sometimes i know exactly what i want, others i get an idea and have to develop it - this i had to develop, i knew i wanted a day/night but wasnt sure about the theme and after some thought, i thought a garden would be cute :D

I love that you draw out your designs :giggle: I should really try that

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat