hf1

Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby monsterm » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:27 pm

Gorgeous fluff Emma

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:31 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:Just me then? Maybe it's because mine have been particularly bratish this evening.... :evil: :x

Not at all, I almost had to hunt my older two down after school. They managed to translate two times round the road on their bike/scooter, to yes you can stay out for an hour in your uniforms. Then come home and shout at me because you don't like the dinner I've served...

Thank goodness for fluffy post!! (and bedtime) :hohoho:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:39 pm

Lol, Scarlett is being a pain this week - several tantrums, tears and clingyness - oh and a refusal to nap today and last night tears at bedtime.... :x

And all i could think of was 'i could really do with some fluffy post... not that she deserves it'

:hohoho:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:49 pm

Emma1977 wrote:
50ftQueenie wrote:
zoeyboo wrote:I am waiting on my 1st tri-tone - it will be a suprise chosen by Bonnie from a few ideas I gave her ... can't wait to see what I get! It's coming with the 2 custom fitteds i've also ordered ... so excited to see on Bonnie's blog that they are dyed and snapped. This is my first custom order, have only bought instocks previously :yahoo:

Ah, you will love them with a love so strong you may doubt your love for your own children.... :giggle:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:
Will share pics when they arrive!

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:14 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:
peachy.moo wrote:I just got the fairy one- had to order wool wash & seemed a shame not to........

Yes, you saved me from starting down the road of day fitteds! That would have been disaster! :giggle:

Emma, lovely fluffy post! The tritones look so soft.

Oh my goodness, sorry to say it Queenie, but the nappy arrived & it's YUM!!!! :shock:

Will post action shots later!! :giggle:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:43 pm

Ah, you see. I actually have a small confession to make..... Today I bought two HL day fitteds.... <sinister music plays>....

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:45 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:Ah, you see. I actually have a small confession to make..... Today I bought two HL day fitteds.... <sinister music plays>....

:shock: :shock: :shock: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:47 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:Ah, you see. I actually have a small confession to make..... Today I bought two HL day fitteds.... <sinister music plays>....

2 :shock: :shock: :shock: I know about 1 of them. Where did the second one come from <dashes off to Etsy to see if the Tropical one is still there> :evil:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:49 pm

No, I got a tritone I am SOOOOOO bad! But Emma, as I said to you earlier, if they are well looked after, HL's are only ever on loan as they can be re-sold at an excellent price..... Isn't that right ladies....?

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat