hf1

Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby zoeyboo » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:29 am

peachy.moo wrote:The Dreamscapes need wraps though don't they...? Would be more than tempted otherwise......


It's a Playscape so is an AI2, no wrap required ...

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby peachy.moo » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:38 am

Shoogah's was a dreamscape Noah's Ark.... :giggle:

Was looking at your Playscape..... But think its a bit boyish for my pudding- am getting so fussy now funds are non existant!!! :giggle:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Emma1977 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:31 am

Sam - I'm a yellow itti off having my full rainbow (apart from baby pink and fuschia obviously :giggle: ). How many more you have to go?

Nicola - the medium Dreamscape is lovely and thankfully far to small for Max's big butt :babyroll:

My scrummy, yummy watercolours bedbug arrived this morning along with my gorgeous longies and soaker from KnitterArty :wine: :yahoo: :yahoo: :pirate: Had to drag DH out of his shower to show them off. Will try and get action pics later.

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Rox » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:17 pm

£150 lighter but oh what a lovely lot of fluff that will be when it all gets delivered hehe :wine:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby 50ftQueenie » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:55 pm

:shock: Rox! Make sure you ask Bonnie to ship it in two parts or you'll pay customs duty..... You are one very lucky lady.... I mean Scarlett is one lucky little lady. :wink:

Emma - Would it surprise you to know I have the Itti rainbow and all the LTD editions (except the two Oz only patterns :x )? :oops: :oops: :oops:

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby peachy.moo » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:00 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:Emma - Would it surprise you to know I have the Itti rainbow and all the LTD editions (except the two Oz only patterns :x )? :oops: :oops: :oops:


No!! :hohoho:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Emma1977 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:13 pm

50ftQueenie wrote::shock: Rox! Make sure you ask Bonnie to ship it in two parts or you'll pay customs duty..... You are one very lucky lady.... I mean Scarlett is one lucky little lady. :wink:

Emma - Would it surprise you to know I have the Itti rainbow and all the LTD editions (except the two Oz only patterns :x )? :oops: :oops: :oops:


Image :roll: :hohoho: but thought you didn't do day fitteds

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby zoeyboo » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:14 pm

peachy.moo wrote:Shoogah's was a dreamscape Noah's Ark.... :giggle:

Was looking at your Playscape..... But think its a bit boyish for my pudding- am getting so fussy now funds are non existant!!! :giggle:


What are the chances of that? 2 HL Noah's Ark at the same time! lol :giggle:

The rainbow & dove at the front make it suitable for a girl :wink:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Emma1977 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:19 pm

:x the yumminess on Etsy keeps building. The new raspberry swirl tri-tone is luuurrvvveelly. The Tropical is still there too - must resist Image

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat