hf1

Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:13 am

Rebekahs_mum wrote:
Rox wrote:the chocolate strawberry one is lovely, very different to anything i would usually go for and looks lovely :D

i am loving that she's doing fleece lined in stocks atm as we need all of ours fleece lined, but as we have 7 new nappies on order i think i'll have to hang on a bit... :roll:

I love the chocolate strawberry one too... if only it was bigger!! & the fleece lined instocks are just perfect!! She knowa what we like!!

I always breathe a sigh of relief when I see the daily Etsy listing is a medium or small as it removes any temptation to buy it :giggle:

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:37 am

Emma1977 wrote:
Rebekahs_mum wrote:
Rox wrote:the chocolate strawberry one is lovely, very different to anything i would usually go for and looks lovely :D

i am loving that she's doing fleece lined in stocks atm as we need all of ours fleece lined, but as we have 7 new nappies on order i think i'll have to hang on a bit... :roll:

I love the chocolate strawberry one too... if only it was bigger!! & the fleece lined instocks are just perfect!! She knowa what we like!!

I always breathe a sigh of relief when I see the daily Etsy listing is a medium or small as it removes any temptation to buy it :giggle:

I knw EXACTLY what you mean! :giggle: But I must admit the relief is usually followed by a tinge of disappointment too! :wink: :hohoho:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:43 am

Rebekahs_mum wrote:
Emma1977 wrote:I always breathe a sigh of relief when I see the daily Etsy listing is a medium or small as it removes any temptation to buy it :giggle:

I knw EXACTLY what you mean! :giggle: But I must admit the relief is usually followed by a tinge of disappointment too! :wink: :hohoho:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: That is sooooo true :hohoho:

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby sportyminx » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:49 am

Rebekahs_mum wrote:
sportyminx wrote:
Rebekahs_mum wrote:The Spring rainbow is beautiful but I think Grace has enough bedbugs now :cry: ... is 6 enough? :wink:

I LOVE 'tiptoe through the tulips'... shame it's a toddler size otherwise it'd be mine!!! :hohoho:

:hohoho: nope, 6 is nowhere near enough :wink:

Oops :oops: 6 is actually 8! (forgot one & got another on the way) :giggle: Might need to round it up to 10 :wink: :giggle:

I think that is an excellent plan! :wine:

As for the chocolate strawberries - I am going to see how we get on with our OBV outer AI2s and probably order one of those with the dreamscape I am planning - need to save up first though! If not then it will have to be a bedbug for sure :giggle:

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:17 pm

I got the yummiest fluffy post from Bonnie today!!! :yahoo: A bedbug, tri-tone & lots of beautiful wipes!!! The nappies are just gorgeous & I love the wipes. I'd ordered some as part of the co-op but realised I needed some for the cloth nappy 'cake' I'm making for my friends baby. I emailed Bonnie on Wednesday & asked if she had any instock, she didnt but said she's make me some & finish my nappies so she could post it all together. I got them all today!!! her CS is truely amazing!!!!
Now I just want to order more! :giggle:

I'll post pics as soon as I get some batteries for my camera :-?

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Rebekahs_mum wrote:I'll post pics as soon as I get some batteries for my camera :-?

Oooh yeah you have to showcase them
:wink:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:23 pm

Can't wait to see hun! I got lots of yummy post today.I'm in heaven!!!

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:24 pm

paintedclaws wrote:Can't wait to see hun! I got lots of yummy post today.I'm in heaven!!!

Me too! I got my WCNN today too. I just want to roll about in it all!! :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:25 pm

Emma1977 wrote:
Rebekahs_mum wrote:I'll post pics as soon as I get some batteries for my camera :-?

Oooh yeah you have to showcase them
:wink:

Wish I knew I needed new batteries I've just come back from town :x

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat