hf1

Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Emma1977 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:33 pm

nappynutter wrote:
Emma1977 wrote:OK so who pinched my spring storm bedbug on Hyenacart :evil: and MADE me but the Earth, Sun & Sky day fitted?? :giggle:

Lol, I was hoping to get the Sun, Earth and Sky but got distacted replying to indigosky2k's thread on iTunes and forgot about it. :shock:

Yeah I was :shock: it was still there after I realised the storm bedbug had gone as last time everything was gone within seconds :evil:

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:43 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: I was out on the nursery run when they were listed :x

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:45 pm

shoogah01 wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: I was out on the nursery run when they were listed :x

The 'Tiptoeing thru Tulips' day fitted is still available. Its a toddler sized but soooo gorgeous and far too girly for Max :D

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:48 pm

Emma1977 wrote:
shoogah01 wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: I was out on the nursery run when they were listed :x

The 'Tiptoeing thru Tulips' day fitted is still available. Its a toddler sized but soooo gorgeous and far too girly for Max :D

That would be far too big (even for my chunky lass) :cry: I couldn't get it just for it to sit on a shelve for ages

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:52 pm

shoogah01 wrote:
Emma1977 wrote:

That would be far too big (even for my chunky lass) :cry: I couldn't get it just for it to sit on a shelve for ages

Really :wink: Haven't you seen Queenie's nappy cabinet.........Do you REALLY think Martha 'wears' all those yummy nappies :hohoho:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Emma1977 wrote:
Really :wink: Haven't you seen Queenie's nappy cabinet.........Do you REALLY think Martha 'wears' all those yummy nappies :hohoho:

Oi! Are you besmirching my good name? The nappy cabinet only contains day nappies too... the night ones are in a glass safe...... :wink:

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:47 pm

Who got the snugglescape...? I'm holding out for one of the embroidered ones :giggle:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:56 pm

Had I very nearly bought the tulips fitted but then remembered my self-imposed ban..... :x

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:58 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:
Emma1977 wrote:

Oi! Are you besmirching my good name? The nappy cabinet only contains day nappies too... the night ones are in a glass safe...... :wink:

Oohh that souds very Snow White-sy :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat