hf1

Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby sportyminx » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:31 am

Lol at the house duck Queenie - I would have to send Naomi to live with you if you had a resident duck :giggle:

Yay for yummy HL post Peachymoo! <waits impatiently for ours> that blanket is super scrummy!

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:17 am

Gorgeous fluff E :mrgreen:

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:49 pm

sportyminx wrote:Lol at the house duck Queenie - I would have to send Naomi to live with you if you had a resident duck :giggle:

Yay for yummy HL post Peachymoo! <waits impatiently for ours> that blanket is super scrummy!

It only took a week to arrive!! Now that might sound long to most, but post from the uk normally takes a week to reach me too!! :giggle:

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby sportyminx » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:55 pm

peachy.moo wrote:
sportyminx wrote:Lol at the house duck Queenie - I would have to send Naomi to live with you if you had a resident duck :giggle:

It only took a week to arrive!! Now that might sound long to most, but post from the uk normally takes a week to reach me too!! :giggle:

When was mine dispatched - can anyone else remember :giggle: <counts on fingers>

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:14 pm

sportyminx wrote:
peachy.moo wrote:

When was mine dispatched - can anyone else remember :giggle: <counts on fingers>

About 4 pages ago... :giggle: Should see it by the 14th!! :lol:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:18 pm

I think it was Wednesday Minxy. Things have been arriving within a week, unless they get stopped by customs. :wink: :wink: <deliberately winds up Minxy by mentioning customs!> :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Peachy - Love that blanket. I was very tempted by it but I was scared of VAT charges...... I am going to get Beth to do me an extra large blanket at some point...... Oh and how adorable is that tiny baby fluff. <swoon> My baby girl is 18 months today. :cry: :cry:

Minxy - .......... CUSTOMS ...... Image Image Image

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby sportyminx » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:14 pm

Minxy - .......... CUSTOMS ......

Aha, you see I am feeling more confident in that now - I had a word with Bonnie, now m'dear can you <plus others> tell me what your items were noted as on the customs forms which arrived within the last week or so :giggle:

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:15 pm

sportyminx wrote:
Minxy - .......... CUSTOMS ......

Aha, you see I am feeling more confident in that now - I had a word with Bonnie, now m'dear can you <plus others> tell me what your items were noted as on the customs forms which arrived within the last week or so :giggle:

Mine were put as other merchandise- contents of parcel she put what it was bamboo blanket & children's clothing (cloth nappies)...

Don't know if they're as bad over here....

TBH didn't even let it enter my head when i ordered- to see her snuggled up under it tonight makes it worth it!! :D

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby sportyminx » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:22 pm

Exactly - she used to just put 'cloth nappies' but some of the customs people didn't realise they came under children's clothing and some people were being wrongly charged import VAT which they had to pay to get thier parcel, then had to claim back - me being the natural born worrier that I am, I cheekily asked Bonnie if she minded making sure my parcel was labelled 'Children's clothing' with nappies in brackets to clear up any misunderstandings - she has since notified me that since my email all packages with nappies coming to the UK are now being marked this way!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat