hf1

Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby paintedclaws » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:28 pm

Michelle, how slow am I! I only added you on FB because Joanna said who you was. :giggle:

I love the colourway of today's one to but am glad it's a medium and sold. :wink:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Rox » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:01 pm

So... not only can people not get back to the UK due to the grounded flights, but my lovely package of HL nappies cant get here either!!

Hope the ash ends soon so air space can resume normal operation :x

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby 50ftQueenie » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:03 pm

Hee hee Rox. I've put something less polite as my status up-date on FB! I don't know why Iceland thinks it's amusing to fart dangerous clouds of ash into the sky. It should just grow up!

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby shoogah01 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:19 pm

paintedclaws wrote:Michelle, how slow am I! I only added you on FB because Joanna said who you was. :giggle:

I love the colourway of today's one to but am glad it's a medium and sold. :wink:

:giggle: :giggle: no problem, I didn't know that you know Joanna :oops: her gorgeous girl is our niece :mrgreen:

My avatar
mummy2threeboys
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby mummy2threeboys » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:31 pm

Rox wrote:So... not only can people not get back to the UK due to the grounded flights, but my lovely package of HL nappies cant get here either!!

Hope the ash ends soon so air space can resume normal operation :x


I was thinking our HL fluff was taking a while didn't think it wouldn't be able to get here :doh:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Emma1977 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:35 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:Hee hee Rox. I've put something less polite as my status up-date on FB! I don't know why Iceland thinks it's amusing to fart dangerous clouds of ash into the sky. It should just grow up!


:hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:35 pm

shoogah01 wrote:My facebook name is sugar Archibald :giggle: so not too different from my name :hohoho:
I think I have commented on most of Bonnie's page


Found You! :D

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:37 pm

mummy2threeboys wrote:
Rox wrote:So... not only can people not get back to the UK due to the grounded flights, but my lovely package of HL nappies cant get here either!!

Hope the ash ends soon so air space can resume normal operation :x


I was thinking our HL fluff was taking a while didn't think it wouldn't be able to get here :doh:


Was talking about this earlier today with Vicki from Bespoke Baby Room ... my Pumpkin Pants are stuck in the US at the minute ... I think we should ask the Royal Navy to go rescue all the fluff, never mind the tourists! :giggle:

My avatar
mummy2threeboys
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby mummy2threeboys » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:40 pm

:giggle: good idea Zoey!!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat

cron