hf1

Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Emma1977 wrote:I'm here! I'm here! Calm down ladies :giggle:

Yep this happened with one of my fitteds - the bottom popper stayed attcahed to the top one, leaving a square of BV round it and a hole. I emailed Bonnie and she was very apologetic and said to return it straight away so she could fix it.

Email her and let her know the problem. She will advise to return it (post without the inserts to keep the cost down :wink: ) and she will re-imburse the postage and fix it as good as new for you :D

Cool will email Bonnie then - I'm sure that someone else would be able to do it but would prefer it to be Bonnie :) Thanks hun xx

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:57 pm

pinksalmon2001 wrote:
Emma1977 wrote:I'm here! I'm here! Calm down ladies :giggle:

Yep this happened with one of my fitteds - the bottom popper stayed attcahed to the top one, leaving a square of BV round it and a hole. I emailed Bonnie and she was very apologetic and said to return it straight away so she could fix it.

Email her and let her know the problem. She will advise to return it (post without the inserts to keep the cost down :wink: ) and she will re-imburse the postage and fix it as good as new for you :D

Cool will email Bonnie then - I'm sure that someone else would be able to do it but would prefer it to be Bonnie :) Thanks hun xx

No problem. Also added this to my previous post which you might find helpful if you buy more new ones in future:
ETA: It helps to pre-wash them before playing around with the poppers too much I've found. The material seems weaker before washing but once its being thru a wash and dried it seems to 'toughen' up and you don't have to worry about the poppers so much :D

Anyone else found this to be true?

My avatar
mummy2threeboys
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby mummy2threeboys » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:57 pm

We had a popper rip on a small bedbug we had, I sent it back to Bonnie and she did a great job only problem was it didn't fit Ethan by the time it came back :cry:

Emma1977 wrote:
mummy2threeboys wrote:The lagoon bedbug is tempting me, someone please buy it :wink:

Naomi -x-

Ahhh buy it woman :wink: :giggle:

and it's gone :giggle:

That's me all bedbuged out for a while :oops: :oops:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:21 pm

Fluff glorious fluuuuuuffff!

The last of my big HL order came today, really quick delivery!

4 HL... 3 are bedbugs and 1 is a fitted, i LOOOVE them, i especially love one of the bedbugs in particular. The washer has just been emptied so they went in before i even took any pics... Will take some tomorrow when dry and made up :yahoo:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Oh I can't believe you've not taken pictures! <says the woman who ALWAYS forgets before putting them in the wash> I am looking forward to seeing them!

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:21 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:Oh I can't believe you've not taken pictures! <says the woman who ALWAYS forgets before putting them in the wash> I am looking forward to seeing them!

WSS :wink:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:30 pm

7 reasons why i love HL...

Top row: Fitteds, Bottom row: Bedbugs inc a dreamscape

The one im really inlove with and surprised by is this one...

I love it, I sent Bonnie an image which was dark but with really vibrant bright 'flashes' in it and she's captured it sooo well, i LOVE the colours and how they go together, really beautiful colours :widesmile:

Here's a close up of the dreamscape - i sent her a pic if you remember, day garden on the front and night garden on the back :D

Oh, and here's the unicorn fitted...

When i have some free time (we are knee deep in house rennovation at the moment... do you like my new floor? :hohoho: ) i'll be listing the rest of my M/L's and probably put my last order in with Bonnie - assuming it cant be THAT long until S potty trains, can it... tho she shows NO signs what so ever :-?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:35 pm

Rox they are all gorgeous.
I wish we got on with bedbugs, Gracie isn't even a heavy wetter and they are very damp on the outside which I hate so her gorgeous Dreamscape barely gets used, think it will be time for classifieds soon :(

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:37 pm

Do you have toddler ones?? I have to boost M/L but toddler size seem much better because theres more fabric etc they can hold more.

I really like them. I didnt mind boosting the M/Ls but i prefer the fit and performance of a toddler size now that S is 2.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat