hf1

Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Rox » Mon May 03, 2010 4:50 pm

Oh sweetie lol, im so sorry - theyre on the window bottom upstairs waiting for me to take pics of them!

I will hop to it right now for you x

There are only 3 for the moment, I need to decide on the other couple i have, will maybe list them when my new F&S's come

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Mon May 03, 2010 5:00 pm

Rox wrote:7 reasons why i love HL...

Top row: Fitteds, Bottom row: Bedbugs inc a dreamscape

The one im really inlove with and surprised by is this one...

I love it, I sent Bonnie an image which was dark but with really vibrant bright 'flashes' in it and she's captured it sooo well, i LOVE the colours and how they go together, really beautiful colours :widesmile:

Here's a close up of the dreamscape - i sent her a pic if you remember, day garden on the front and night garden on the back :D

Oh, and here's the unicorn fitted...

When i have some free time (we are knee deep in house rennovation at the moment... do you like my new floor? :hohoho: ) i'll be listing the rest of my M/L's and probably put my last order in with Bonnie - assuming it cant be THAT long until S potty trains, can it... tho she shows NO signs what so ever :-?

omg, how lucky are you!

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Mon May 03, 2010 5:59 pm

Miss_Purple wrote:
Hurry up and list your M/Ls on classifieds - my DD is only 7 months so we've got plenty of time to wear them all before needing toddler ones :wink:

Theyre up now :wink:

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Thu May 06, 2010 1:04 pm

Rox wrote:Oh sweetie lol, im so sorry - theyre on the window bottom upstairs waiting for me to take pics of them!

There are only 3 for the moment, I need to decide on the other couple i have, will maybe list them when my new F&S's come

Rox I dont suppose you have any GN ones you will be parting with soon? :D Yes I know long shot :giggle:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Thu May 06, 2010 1:38 pm

Jen I have a BN bedbug in M/L ... not sure if to part with it or not, was keeping to grow into but as they aren't working for us atm might be silly to have it sat in the drawer, I need to sort some night nappies, have been weighing ours & Ems is going to customise a puddlekins to suit his wetting, he's pretty much at 300ml on a wet night!

I'm just waiting on the post as Bonnie is sending me a replacement soaker as this has one missing ... but that was posted yesterday.

It's this one ... Image

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu May 06, 2010 4:55 pm

JenKyleandKaitlin wrote:
Rox wrote:Oh sweetie lol, im so sorry - theyre on the window bottom upstairs waiting for me to take pics of them!

Rox I dont suppose you have any GN ones you will be parting with soon? :D Yes I know long shot :giggle:

I have a red LWI fitted, will let you know when it comes up. Im just hanging onto it atm as it was my BC SS nappy so its a bit special to me and will need some time to come to terms with its sale before i can list it lol. I also have a rainbow bedbug... the first one Bonnie did :) but i love that too so...

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Thu May 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Rox wrote:
Miss_Purple wrote:
Hurry up and list your M/Ls on classifieds - my DD is only 7 months so we've got plenty of time to wear them all before needing toddler ones :wink:

Theyre up now :wink:

Thanks Rox - very excited about the pastel rainbow I have bought from you - it looks so pretty in the pictures :wine:

My avatar
Mollybob
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Mollybob » Thu May 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Rox wrote:I have a red LWI fitted, will let you know when it comes up. Im just hanging onto it atm as it was my BC SS nappy so its a bit special to me and will need some time to come to terms with its sale before i can list it lol. I also have a rainbow bedbug... the first one Bonnie did :) but i love that too so...

Aw, it was really nice to read that. I'm glad it has been a special nappy for you :D

My avatar
Mollybob
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Mollybob » Thu May 06, 2010 7:09 pm

I'm a huge fan of Bonnie's lovely nappies. We got this gorgeous fluffy post today. The one on the left is for Monty (toddler size) and the one on the right is for Giles (M/L). I sent Bonnie a picture of a lightning storm and one of a peacock feather and asked her to do them in those colours. I particularly like the peacock one and think I might get some yarn dyed in the same colours to make a matching pair of longies :D

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat