hf1

Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Miss_Purple » Sat May 29, 2010 8:59 pm

paintedclaws wrote:Bless her, little girlies always look so lovely being dainty.

Noah's destined to be a rugby player, i'm sure of it. :giggle:


In that case Annabels going to be playing rugby too - she gets a builders bum in M/L sometimes, and is already 21lbs and wearing 12-18 mth clothes at 8 mths old - keep hoping she'll slow down soon :roll:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby paintedclaws » Sat May 29, 2010 9:04 pm

Aww ignore me hun, i've been on the rum. :wink:

Poppy's a chunky little thing but really short. But because Noah's sooo tall and broad it makes her look even smaller. :giggle:

They do slow down, its just he's not got there yet. :hohoho:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun May 30, 2010 7:29 pm

In case there was ever any doubt, I would like to say that Bonnie is an angel of a woman. Despite the nappy fiasco being entirely my (and Emma's, lets not forget her role in this.... :giggle: ) stupid fault she has agreed to refund me and list the nappy on Etsy. Now THAT is amazing customer service as she really didn't have to do that. Bonnie, you're fabulous.... :hug:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Emma1977 » Sun May 30, 2010 7:58 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:In case there was ever any doubt, I would like to say that Bonnie is an angel of a woman. Despite the nappy fiasco being entirely my (and Emma's, lets not forget her role in this.... :giggle: ) stupid fault she has agreed to refund me and list the nappy on Etsy. Now THAT is amazing customer service as she really didn't have to do that. Bonnie, you're fabulous.... :hug:


Bonnie :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby HighlandMum » Sun May 30, 2010 8:00 pm

She really is lovely isnt she?

I paid for my order from the no stalk database today, im excited about my new fluff :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Louise » Sun May 30, 2010 8:06 pm

HighlandMum wrote:She really is lovely isnt she?

I paid for my order from the no stalk database today, im excited about my new fluff :D

:wine: I haven't received my last 2 orders yet and I've just put in another one. :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun May 30, 2010 8:10 pm

Louise wrote:
HighlandMum wrote:She really is lovely isnt she?

I paid for my order from the no stalk database today, im excited about my new fluff :D

:wine: I haven't received my last 2 orders yet and I've just put in another one. :oops: :giggle:


I will have to put in another order soon, but first I need to pay for the huge amount of woolly slots I have! :giggle:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby HighlandMum » Sun May 30, 2010 8:11 pm

lol Louise i wish i had your funds! I also wish i knew i was going to one day have a wee girl so i could buy your nappies and woolies when you decide to sell :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Ok own up then...... (AKA the We Love Bonnie Thread)

Postby Louise » Sun May 30, 2010 8:12 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:
Louise wrote:
HighlandMum wrote:She really is lovely isnt she?

I paid for my order from the no stalk database today, im excited about my new fluff :D

:wine: I haven't received my last 2 orders yet and I've just put in another one. :oops: :giggle:


I will have to put in another order soon, but first I need to pay for the huge amount of woolly slots I have! :giggle:


I always have way more woolly slots than nappy ones :oops: :roll: , wool is definitely my weakness. :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat