hf1

Summer fleece use

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Summer fleece use

Postby 123princesssammie » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:57 pm

just thought i would say that i make my own flongies for alesha and only ever use one layer of fleece, i,e no extra wetzone patch or sewn in soaker and they work perfectly even overnight, but in the summer when its warm enough alesha wears fitteds with just a tshirt lol, no fleece/wool/PUL to make her hot and sweaty :wink:

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Vicki » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:30 pm

The pumpkin pants longies don't have an extra soaker in like the soakers have. You can get shorties or florties :giggle: inthe custom slot on the site.

I am planning on sticking with fleece in the summer - although having just got delivery of wool boardies/capri style woollies am very tempted! Must not use own stock - very norty :giggle:

Vickix

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby freckle » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:13 am

Vicki wrote:The pumpkin pants longies don't have an extra soaker in like the soakers have. You can get shorties or florties :giggle: inthe custom slot on the site.

I am planning on sticking with fleece in the summer - although having just got delivery of wool boardies/capri style woollies am very tempted! Must not use own stock - very norty :giggle:

Vickix

I did think the pumpkin pants ones might be a bit lighter in the summer, have to admit currently I still use a wrap under it but will try without.

Did you get delivery of the upcycled brand you normally stock but in boardies?? I haven't seem them yet. Off to have a look!

My avatar
beck2boys1girl
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby beck2boys1girl » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Since Blake is older now...and I have to have a really tough diaper we can get away with just a fleece pair of shorties....but for short periods of time. Since once he sits the fleece does get damp. But they work perfectly for the trips to play out in the sand or in the backyard and it saves the wool that way.... :wink:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat