Mr Clothmama and cloth nappies!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Mr Clothmama and cloth nappies!

Postby clothmama » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:28 am

Well bless him he isn't the biggest nappy changer in the world (I think he does get a bit confused with cloth nappies, we've had inside out night nappies (Stuffies) :lol: , Fuzzi Bunz with wraps on over the top :lol: ), and he is not keen on poo if you ask me!! Louis now tells us as soon as he has done a poo, says 'poo' and points to his nappy! :D I was writing an email downstairs and he told me and started up the stairs so I said to him 'tell Daddy' anyway a couple of mins later I went up and hooray he was being changed :D :D :D . Mr CM did ask if the WeeNotions pocket 'needed anything else?', 'No' says I 'that is perfect'!! :D :D Might make this a daily thing :D :D honestly can't remember the last time he did a pooey one - at least a year I'd say!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:34 am

Yay! :D

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:41 am

:D Well done him! I think it's a man thing, my oh is'nt a nappy changer either really, although he has done about five since dd was born which ids quite good going.
It's quite good fun confusing them with all the nappies though is'nt it :lol:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:47 am

Being a SAHD David gets more pooey nappies than I do. When I was going out last night I gave him the wee notions night nappy and he looked up with big sad eyes and said he prefered to use the other ones (minkis). OK, I'll let him have the big ones.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:48 am

Well done Mr Cloth Mama - my dh is quite good with the cloth when he needs to be. Doesnt know any of their names, couldnt stuff them, but he can put them on properly, and doesnt mind the odd stinky one either, so I guess for all my moaning, he mustnt be too bad.

Sadie xx

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:54 am

My dh is ok, deals with poo well. He hasn't a clue about nappies names and needs me to get night nappies ready, and would rather use an AIO as he doesn't get so confused, but I prefer fitteds so that's what we have :lol: He doesn't do any nappies during the week as he leaves for work before we're up and home after the boys are in bed, but he does ALL nappies at the weekend if he's around and ALL on holiday - that's my part of the break :lol:

Well done Mr Cloth mama!!!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:56 am

YAY for Mr Clothmama - could he please have a chat to Mr Beck :lol:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:28 pm

yay for mr clothmama! if he could have a word to david too...i persuaded him to do a pooeey one just last week...only to then fine that he has put on a pocket bot as a replacement (still sounding good...) on the biggested poppers...so when he did an explosive poo...it went everywhere as the nappy had fallen half way down his little backside.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:32 pm

Shevi wrote:yay for mr clothmama! if he could have a word to david too...i persuaded him to do a pooeey one just last week...only to then fine that he has put on a pocket bot as a replacement (still sounding good...) on the biggested poppers...so when he did an explosive poo...it went everywhere as the nappy had fallen half way down his little backside.

It's hard to get men to do any task exactly the way we think they should do it :lol:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat