hf1

Mr Clothmama and cloth nappies!

My avatar
laymon
Clothie
Clothie

Postby laymon » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:42 pm

Hehe, well I just read out the mstake Mr Clothmama made with the nappies to my DH and he laughed...DH is great when it comes to changing and just about knows which nappy is which and how to use them all :D

My avatar
LadyMoonlight
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby LadyMoonlight » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:32 pm

Well done Mr Clothmama :D

My DH is pretty good. He'll change anything but has no idea what most of the nappies are called. The only thing he's not brilliant at is boosting enough. I keep telling him, if in doubt, shove in at least one but we're still having to work on that :wink:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:50 pm

Loving some of your comments about your OH's!!!! Just realised I was a bit harsh as it hasnt' been a year since he has changed one as I've just remembered after some of your comments the few times he has I get the nappy sat there when I get back as well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bless him!

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Emma S » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:58 pm

My OH doesnt generally change Jack, but takes it in his stride on days when I have been away and he has been looking after him. He has no problems with fuzzibunz, just about got fitteds and wool. If I left a nappy out for night time, he would probably be absolutely fine with that, tho he has put fuzzis under wool for night a couple of times, but at least he DID it, so I certainly wouldnt complain.

Jazz's dad really made a great big fuss about changing her, he said it made him feel sick (to be honest CF poo is some of the worst stuff you really wouldnt want to be in the same room as) but he was a **** so I just ignored his grumblings...

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat