hf1

Mr Clothmama and cloth nappies!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:40 pm

i leave them in the drawer done up on the correct poppers...for the 1 in 1000 nappy that anyone other than me does...but still....i was greatful he got on with it wothout a fuss really!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:22 pm

YAY for Mr Clothmama (would you like us to pm him so he gets an email telling him to change more nappies :wink: )

What is it with men and poo - Robert is the same unless it really should be his turn changing a nappy - he is fine as long as he has his stash of little lambs at the ready and an explination of any new things through the post like the weenotions wrap! but applix would win everytime. He likes pockets too and has his own names for stuff like wraps are covers, longies are trousers and pockets are something like all in one nappies need no cover. At least he knows :lol: :lol: :lol: And might even learn pretty / cute / funky means don't cover it up, that's the outer - will work for pockets and wee notions wraps!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:27 pm

Yay for Mr Clothmama Tory. My dh saves all the pooey ones all still in the inside of the nappy for me to sort out on my return from work if he's had to deal with any and there's usually 1/2 he has had to! :roll: :shock:

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:09 pm

my other half is really good at changing napies. Though i do have to put them into separate piles. Night napppies, fitteds, pockets and nippas. As a rule he avoids nippas. He does do poey ones aswell. I have to say he prefers fitteds as he moans that he can't get a good fit with pockets!!!

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:16 pm

Eoin is normally pretty good with nappy changing. Although I do have to sort them for washing as he's not very good at that.

He actually complained the other day that he wanted to use the new HH's as he never gets to use anything but the bamboozles or prefolds :lol: :lol:

Having said all this he decided 2 nights ago to use a prefold as a night nappy :shock: with a swaddlebees insert and a cotton terry booster for absorbancy. When it was on Rhys it looked like a hipster nappy and barely covered his bum :oops:. It actually worked which I was amazed at! Even managed to hold in a poo which specially amazed me since his bum was hardly covered, he must have known that he had to not poop everywhere! LOL :lol:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:18 pm

Yay for Mr Clothmama! My DH just doesn't do nappies! Or washing!
And well done to Eoin too for creating a successfull night nappy combination!!
:D
Louise

My avatar
Jandy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Jandy » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:34 pm

I can't fault Andy for doing nappies, but I wish he would fold back the velcro tabs. :roll:
Jane

My avatar
tinderboxy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby tinderboxy » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:31 pm

Mr tin hates poo, but he always does the nappy before bath, unless he's been chopping chilis, and it's often pooey. Makes up for the 2 or so other pooey nappies I have in the daytime, though if I am lucky he's with my mum in the morning when those happen :D

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:40 pm

Hurrah for Mr Clothmama and all the other nappy-friendly daddies!

My dh rarely does nappies but usually manages ok now it's just night. He even remembers to add boosters :D

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat