hf1

WAHM (P) nappies - what do you love about them?

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: WAHM (P) nappies - what do you love about them?

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:48 pm

I think with some of the mainstream brands they only think about their profit money and to me that means low quality for 'too high' prices. I know a lot of WAHM choose good materials over cheep ones and this really makes the difference in the overall quality and appearence of the nappy. so great quality at a price which reflects the hard work and quality.

My avatar
ebonina
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ebonina » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:50 pm

megansmummy wrote:Deffinatly the care and attention that goes into making them, I love that you can customise them, have them personalised if you wanted etc etc...I also really like the idea of supporting WAHM's over the larger companies (who get lots of bussiness through big advertising and everything!) :)

I agree

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:55 pm

I love the quality, attention to detail, materials, one-of-a-kind-ness (especially of dyed OBV nappies, my weakness :giggle:), great CS...

If you count Goodmamas, my entire (considerable :oops:) stash, pockets and fitteds, is from WAHMs!

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:58 pm

All my stash are WAHM, nappies now, I love the designs, and the customer service is fabulous its so much more personal,
I am making my own clothes and really enjoy that I like picking my own colours etc, I get lots of compliments on my WAHM nappies and home made clothes Honey at only 4 months already has very unique look which suits her,

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:49 am

quality, customer service attention with the person who makes them, customisation, and supporting the whole WAHM ethic x

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:20 am

fluffycabbage wrote:quality, customer service attention with the person who makes them, customisation, and supporting the whole WAHM ethic x

WSS :)

Ive only started to get involved in the whole wahm thing since joining this site and im amazed by how many friendly and very clever and artistic mums there are out there. Im happy to do my bit to support them and at the same time have Sandy looking gorgeous in slightly different from the norm clothes and nappies :)

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat