hf1

How are people getting on with their gDiapers?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

How are people getting on with their gDiapers?

Postby Annette » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:22 am

I was just wondering how people have been getting on with their gDiapers and whether they like them, I feel responsible for persuading people to get them :oops: so am really interested in what you think.

Also wondered what people are stuffing with - any magic combos?

Annette

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:42 am

Hi Annette,

I'm very glad you persuaded us how good they were :D And tbh we didn't need much persuading, did we?!.. Any excuse to try a new nappy!

Anyway, I've been using a bamboo insert in mine so far, which works, but I think it's a bit too big. (one leak - think it was popping out a bit)
This morning, some bamboo terry squares arrived from babeco so I'm going to get those prewashed and hopefully they'll be perfect!
I absolutely LOVE how the g diapers look on and they'll be great to take on our hols in June.

So, thank you again for organising the great g diapers purchase, I really appreciate it!

Joanne

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:28 am

Just wanted to add that I'm very jealous of you all and your gdiapers!!!!!!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:10 pm

Hehe! I'm still busy tweeking my design for the inserts I have made!!! At the moment I have a little pouch of fleece and hemp which I stuff with microfiber, so I have one peice to put in at change time. :D Will have to take some pics to show my handywork!!!!

Love the G's, they are just soooooo cute! they are hanging on the line now looking stunning in the sunshine, it's a shame our garden is so private no-one gets to see them hanging :? :lol:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue May 08, 2007 2:45 pm

Sorry annette, I never wrote back to you on this one!! I do love mine but tbh they are often the last nappy on just because I find them fiddly to put all the layers in and keep them in while trying to attach to wriggling baby!! :lol: :lol: :? HOWEVER I saw Karens amazing pouches and they will completely sort out my issues with them - I just need to get the machine out and get sewing!!

I found them great while we were away as I could get away with not many nappies and if we go camping this year then they will be really good there too!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue May 08, 2007 6:53 pm

I know what you mean, they are not as convenient as pockets, but they are so much better when travelling. We took ours away again at the weekend, and I think they took up less room in the luggage than disposables would :wink: .

I think the more I have used them, the better I have got at stuffing them and putting them on. Also we have one of those Rabbitt mats which we take away with us. We don't seem to need it at home as she lays still on the cot top changer but when we try to change her on flat surface like a bed or floor she just rolls over and crawls off so the Rabbitt mat is brill when we are away.

Annette

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Tue May 08, 2007 6:55 pm

Aww I want one :( STAMPS ON FLOOR IN PADDY!! :lol: :lol:

Ericax

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed May 09, 2007 6:25 am

Erica, you must have missed the other Annettes post, she is in the US at the moment and offered to order anyone some. What a shame!!!!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat