hf1

So Sad :-(

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

So Sad :-(

Postby juboo752 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:16 pm

I need to face facts that Lottie has out grown her medium Dunk N Fluff's,i keep putting them on but each time they are just getting tighter and tighter, i just cant squeeze the last popper around her thighs anymore :cry:
I love these nappies, they're so slim and trim fitting, really dont want to part with them but dh says there's no need to buy larger ones because she's going to be PT'd by summer :cry: yeah right, not if i have anything to do with it she wont be :giggle:
Anyone else get so attached to their fav nappies :roll: :giggle:

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: So Sad :-(

Postby weefywoo » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:17 pm

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
It's hard when they grow out of their mediums! Imogen was out of her before her 1st birthday :shock: :giggle:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:24 pm

I have Martha's first Itti. It is a medium because I didn't use cloth until she was 4 months old. There is no way I am ever getting rid of it! I will also keep my custom AI2 from HL forever but how could I ever part with this.....
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=136103&id=150011683600
:giggle: :giggle:

ETA: Oh and we won't be even having a potty in this house for at least another year!

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:34 pm

Nathan will have outgrown his mediums soon too.he's on the last thigh popper and has a bit of a builders bum!he's 10months next week but we have some large ones coming in the co-op.
I have kept a couple of nathan's small wn embroidered nappies that i got attached to!

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:51 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:I have Martha's first Itti. It is a medium because I didn't use cloth until she was 4 months old. There is no way I am ever getting rid of it! I will also keep my custom AI2 from HL forever but how could I ever part with this.....
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=136103&id=150011683600
:giggle: :giggle:

ETA: Oh and we won't be even having a potty in this house for at least another year!

That HL is gorgeous and I can see why you want to keep it. I've just listed several nappies that don't work well for Max, including one of my gorgeously soft HO's. I keep having to stop myself reaching for the edit button and taking it out but I need the funds for some other nappies I want and I've still got 2 more :wine:

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:31 pm

:cry: oh no! It is really upsetting when you can't use your favourites any more, I had some really lovely mediums but DD outgrew them by 7 months :(

My avatar
daydreamer
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby daydreamer » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:22 am

:hug: :hug: I kno how you feel, my LO is 17 months and fast outgrowing some of her nappies, each time I've bought her a new one just recently i keep thinking this could be the last :( :(

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:34 am

charlie is fast outgrowing her BBSS M, which is sad for my pocket :giggle:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:11 am

No new nappies? :shock: :hohoho:

Lili's 29 months and I'm still buying her new nappies (also thinking about PLing this summer :cry: - perhaps I should stop stocking up on shorties!).

I'm ruthless about selling (so I can buy more), I'd definitely sell the Ms and buy some Ls. Tell your OH to butt out :hohoho:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat