hf1

what does ur lo wear under 'normal' clothes?

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: what does ur lo wear under 'normal' clothes?

Postby peachy.moo » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:52 pm

Elsie's another that wears Itti's under jeans or leggings.... Occasionally she wears her Minki pockets, but normally Cushie Tushie, Bambooty or Itti's...

Do have to change more often though...

At the moment she's decided she hates all trousers/ socks so wears dresses & leg warmers!!! lol!!

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:04 pm

We don't use wool and only use fleece at night so Tyler wears jeans, jogging bottoms, combats or dungarees all the time. I have never had an issue with any of his nappies although occasionally things that still fit him lengthwise are too tight round his bum/waist so have had to move up a size but thats not very often!

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:02 pm

We use WN pockets or wool and fleece under jeans and joggers. I find my MEOS, GM, bububebes and piddle poddles all work well. We use interlock and knitted woolies without a problem. I do find that some makes of clothes are better than others. Next are very slim fitting I find but the Supermarket clothes (George, Cherokee etc) are more generous.

My avatar
moonlily
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby moonlily » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:24 pm

we use ittis or pockets under "normal clothes" :giggle: but lala is mostly in wool full time atm

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:27 pm

I always buy Blake baggy/slouch style jeans so he could wear any of his day stash under them - bamboo sandys, fussybutts, muttaqin, Dunk n Fluff, bamboo MEOS, Wee Notions Northern Lights, Upsy Daisy Fitteds etc.

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 pm

we use jeans a lot, and even tights, we stopped doing up bodysuits as i was told that that causes the leaks or wicking we had, we use bumgenius pockets a lot but prefolds work well with a wrap, also we have motherease aio's and they are quite big but still manage to fit which is great! have you tried the next size up?

My avatar
sam+3
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby sam+3 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:15 pm

we use ittis under clothes and everything fits fine over them, they are really slim i lurrrve them! were currently colecting the rainbow!!

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Amanda » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:26 pm

I use pretty much any of our nappies under jeans and don't have a problem. BGs used to be our out and about nappies but he's recently started outweeing them very quickly :roll: . So now it's bamboozles and little lambs mostly, with a ME rikki wraps. Finn is very dinky though, he can still wear 12-18m jeans from Next, over a nappy and wrap :giggle: Although I've recently dug out some bigger sized hand me downs and he does look a bit more comfortable in them!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat