hf1

Co-op?

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Co-op?

Postby monsterm » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:15 pm

What are these co-ops you all talk about?

Thanks

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Co-op?

Postby Mareth » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:17 pm

It's just where a lot of people group together to buy in bulk (normally from a WAHM) in order to get things a bit cheaper than normal. :D

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:21 pm

Geordie_Girl wrote:It's just where a lot of people group together to buy in bulk (normally from a WAHM) in order to get things a bit cheaper than normal. :D

But you can only take part once you been posting for at least a month and have a minimum of 250 posts. You can access the co-op board through the Private Members area so hurry up and get posting so that you can join in the fun :wink: :D

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:41 pm

I'll get a move on so. You'll be seeing alot of pointless posts from me for a while :wink:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:49 pm

monsterm wrote:You'll be seeing alot of pointless posts from me for a while :wink:

Erm... :nono:

The reason behind the minimum post count is to show you're a regular and active part of the community. When it comes to co-ops this is to help protect the organiser and other members of the co-op.
Pointless posting is not the best way to up your post count, joining in and taking your time to get to know everyone is the best way to do it :)
Come and join in the daily chat threads and get to know everyone ;)

I know we all joke about upping our post counts but seriously...

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:51 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
monsterm wrote:You'll be seeing alot of pointless posts from me for a while :wink:

Erm... :nono:

The reason behind the minimum post count is to show you're a regular and active part of the community. When it comes to co-ops this is to help protect the organiser and other members of the co-op.
Pointless posting is not the best way to up your post count, joining in and taking your time to get to know everyone is the best way to do it :)
Come and join in the daily chat threads and get to know everyone ;)

I know we all joke about upping our post counts but seriously...

I agree with Steph :) come post with us and get to know us rather than posting pointless posts!! Im suprised the post count isnt higher than 250 to be honist...

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:43 pm

Thanks ladies. Was genuinely kidding. I'm sure I will know you all quite well by the time I get into the private forum

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:25 pm

:hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:31 pm

monsterm wrote:I'm sure I will know you all quite well by the time I get into the private forum

:wine:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat