hf1

Co-op?

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Co-op?

Postby monsterm » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:31 pm

Half the questions I have are about wool & fleece to be honest. I'm a really good knitter so I really need to get a move on there.

Took me a while to figure out what "BLW" stood for. Dd is 7 months this week & I haven't "started" her on solids. My hv last saw us at 5mths & she was horrified we hadn't started solids yet & then she proceeded to give me a booklet on how to start the weaning process when baby is 6mths :babyrolleyes: Wait until she sees us next wk for the 7 month baby check & still no solids.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:36 pm

:roll: Mine told me I had to start DS at 4 months because he was bottlefed :roll: , when I told her I wouldn't be started until he wanted to start himself you should have seen her face :shock: . Needless to say I ignored her and he started himself at 5.5 months.

All my 'weirdness' is on file and they ask about his eating, nappies etc at every check up, just to make sure I'm not feeding him burgers and beer, or that I don't starve him :roll: or whatever.

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby sportyminx » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:45 pm

:giggle: at 50ftqueenie referring to me as her 'long suffering friend' :lol:

I hasten to point out that she now knows FAR more than I do :hohoho:

I really need to get chatting more though, but always seem so busy :-?

My avatar
beck2boys1girl
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby beck2boys1girl » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:44 pm

I too would love to be in the co-op forum already but...I'm trying to learn my way around here first :idea: And I"m having a blast drooling....

My avatar
moonlily
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby moonlily » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:00 pm

pinksalmon2001 wrote:I wish I had been brave enough to ask when I first started - I just bought random things from classified and bumbled my way through! I do still have 2 of the original purchases though so not all bad!

me too ive bought some clangers :giggle:

My avatar
moonlily
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby moonlily » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:02 pm

and id like to chat more but where im positioned with lala feeding or asleep i have to type just with my left hand so mostly type just a couple of words :oops: :oops:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:05 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:When I was first starting out I needed a LOT of hand holding as I had no clue about all the types but my long suffering friend Sportyminx guided me through the learning process. All I knew was that I wanted something easy and quick to use..... I was on another forum at the time but there was a good cloth nappy chat thread and the very lovely 2climbingboys tried very hard to help me out!

That is really sweet of you to decsribe me like that - but I probably more guided you to the paypal eating dark side than helped :giggle: and you very, very kindly went me those wonderoos as total freebies :wine: which was so amazing and totally coverted me (well Blake) to cloth.

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:07 pm

2climbingboys wrote:
50ftQueenie wrote:When I was first starting out I needed a LOT of hand holding as I had no clue about all the types but my long suffering friend Sportyminx guided me through the learning process. All I knew was that I wanted something easy and quick to use..... I was on another forum at the time but there was a good cloth nappy chat thread and the very lovely 2climbingboys tried very hard to help me out!

That is really sweet of you to decsribe me like that - but I probably more guided you to the paypal eating dark side than helped :giggle: and you very, very kindly went me those wonderoos as total freebies :wine: which was so amazing and totally coverted me (well Blake) to cloth.

:oops: I'm very glad I managed to help you out too then! I found them so confusing back then! :giggle:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat