hf1

Fitted cloth nappy users, what's your style?

My avatar
LadyMoonlight
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Fitted cloth nappy users, what's your style?

Postby LadyMoonlight » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:29 pm

I'm going through a buying phase lately :wink: and it's made me realise that I seem to have a nappy style of choice at the moment.

My current love list is for side snapping, fitteds or fitted pockets with a hemp or bamboo insert, oh and a pretty outside even though it's going to be covered up :lol:

What are you currently loving? Do you just buy something that you fancy or are you on the lookout for anything?

LM x

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:41 am

I tend (but not always) to go for side snapping, fitteds, turned and topstitched, dyed/print/embroidered outers. I don't like too slim fitting. I lean towards bamboo velour, will go for other velours or sherpa too, perhaps a natural fleece, but I tend to steer away from non-natural fabrics now. I like snap in soakers, preferably two of them so they are nice and absorbent, but I can take them out to dry.

Is that detailed enough :lol:

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Natalie » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:31 am

With the option i go for side snaps i never buy aplex for nappies but prefere aplex wraps.

I tend to go for something i like we uses fitteds most but at home when its warm i dont use wraps so i get to see those pretty nappies lol just change them more ofter :) I try to buy slim fit now too :-)

I just love nappy buying :oops: :P

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:58 am

Babybufters are one of my fav 2 parters. :D

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Emma S » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:17 am

side snap. T&T, bamboo if poss, and BEAUTIFUL!!

with wool over the top

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:10 am

i also like the baby bufters and the peeweez as fitteds at the moment. I haven't tries any of the side snapping fitteds as yet!!!

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:20 pm

I'm not a fan of anything with 'frilly' leg holes, (apart from sandys on newborns :wink: ) so I don;t buy any nappies that are serged or have any edge stitching (don't know the correct term :oops: :oops: )

I don't 'do' expensive, pretty fitteds, just plain old bamboo natural coloured ones for us!

For wraps I prefer poppers (either ss or front doesn't matter!)
wraps have to be pretty or funky though, no plain ones (apart from my wool wraps, I didn't buy coloured ones as I was afraid of them bleeding colour onto my plain nappies :shock: )

Pockets - hmmm, am basically sticking with what I have now (fuzzis, Blueberrys and a couple of wee notions) but in the past anything that caught my eye was in the running!

Will only buy blueberrys without a label stitched on the bum though :lol:

jan x

My avatar
caseyj
Clothie
Clothie

Postby caseyj » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:40 pm

Side snapping, T&T, print outer, cotton or hemp fleece inner.

My avatar
ramsay
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby ramsay » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:26 pm

Hmm i love LHC nappies especially the BV ones..i like peenut pants style and jimmy riddles and hollow oak..ahhh all the ones i have are good :lol:

xx

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat