hf1

Fitted cloth nappy users, what's your style?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:15 pm

Well depends on how ungender biased you are ;) :lol:

There are always kilts and you can still have them in just a nappy and some manly babylegs :D

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:31 pm

I preffer boring fitteds like tots bots and huggles (we have a lot of me onesize too) BUT they have to have poppers, all our tots bots were nippas but i put poppers on them. We only use funky looking wraps during the day (boring at night though) and again they have to have poppers on them. OH wont use a nappy if they do'nt have poppers (not that he does nappy changes much anyway) :roll:

My avatar
baby_bufters
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby baby_bufters » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:33 pm

I love pretty and funky

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:38 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Well depends on how ungender biased you are ;) :lol:

There are always kilts and you can still have them in just a nappy and some manly babylegs :D

I guess so, although I don't think Ocean would see it like that. He likes to wear his wool and would probably object to having no trousers as his big brothers are wearing them. Can't see Nayan in babylegs tbh. I'm sure Tallin would wear them though - he loves anything a little "different"

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:38 pm

Actually I was thinking about this - although I prefer AI2s or pockets during the day, for the time of the morning when she poos I prefer a non-fleece lined 2parter

And for night-time you can't beat a 2parter over a pocket, and they are best poppered too...

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby jules070603 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:27 pm

Hmmmmmmmmm, I d0n't think I've g0t a 'style'

I have fluffles which are my mums staple, nippa style.

I have 2 GAD animal side snaps (l0ve them) and I have a c0uple 0f babybufters fr0nt snaps. I have 1 ween0ti0ns side snap that d0esn't fit very well (bit big I think). I have bamb00 ME0S f0r nights. I supp0se the 0nly thing that sticks 0ut is I d0n't like velcr0 fitteds.

I used t0 think I'd 0nly buy plain fitteds BUT n0w I have changed my mind. Maybe its because y0u d0n't need s0 many nappies f0r a nearly 2 year 0ld theref0re can justify the expense??? I tend t0 have p0cket days and fitted days. I just think that Zachs nappies are c0vered by cl0thes if they are p0ckets. I l0ve funky wee n0ti0ns wraps s0 f0r me I like funky fitteds n0w. I supp0se its a little different with a girl, skirts and all that.

My avatar
LadyMoonlight
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby LadyMoonlight » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:44 am

ladybird wrote:Jan, don't they get cold???

Ladymoonlight, what MP AI2s are you looking for? I'm considering selling the two I have, haven't decided yet as they are cute. Not sure either would be girly enough for you though and they don't match!

The one I have at the moment is a M/L and that's really all that I know aside from it being an AI2!! It's a fleece lined outer with (and I'm guessing here) a hemp jersey insert and a fleece topped insert that both popper in. Is there anything else that it could be?

If you fancy selling one and could show me pics of what you have, I'm sure I could overlook a lack of pink frills and bows :lol: I do like my two in matching pairs :oops: :lol:

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:24 am

I have a ML animal print outer with orange fleece inner, will dig it out later. Feel free to nudge me though as my memory died completely with the third child's birth :lol:

My avatar
LadyMoonlight
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby LadyMoonlight » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:59 am

ladybird wrote:I have a ML animal print outer with orange fleece inner, will dig it out later. Feel free to nudge me though as my memory died completely with the third child's birth :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat