We have droopy minki's

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

We have droopy minki's

Postby charlibunny » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:45 pm

:hohoho: sorry!

I bought 2 Medium Stinky standard Minki's for Soph and they are fab, but by morning they have wing drooped that much they come undone. I have to cross the tabs right over, maybe they are too big? The small were ok but stuffing them with a size 2 bamboo prefold was not fun :giggle:

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: We have droopy minki's

Postby queen bee » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:51 pm

We had droopy minkis here last night too. :giggle: :giggle: I crossed the tabs on Sammy's a bit too much yesterday and we had wing droop. I just loosed it off a bit and that sorted it. Not sure if you can loosen it on Lil miss skinny tho. Maybe they are too big for her.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:55 pm

queen bee wrote:We had droopy minkis here last night too. :giggle: :giggle: I crossed the tabs on Sammy's a bit too much yesterday and we had wing droop. I just loosed it off a bit and that sorted it. Not sure if you can loosen it on Lil miss skinny tho. Maybe they are too big for her.

Loosen it? naaaah it would be at the bottom of her grobag :hohoho: :hohoho: think i might have to dig out the smalls :roll:

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:35 pm

charlibunny wrote:
queen bee wrote:We had droopy minkis here last night too. :giggle: :giggle: I crossed the tabs on Sammy's a bit too much yesterday and we had wing droop. I just loosed it off a bit and that sorted it. Not sure if you can loosen it on Lil miss skinny tho. Maybe they are too big for her.

Loosen it? naaaah it would be at the bottom of her grobag :hohoho: :hohoho: think i might have to dig out the smalls :roll:

That's what I thought - minkis do come up really big. Samuel still fits in the larges easily and you know how big he is (although quite slim)

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:53 pm

charlibunny wrote:

We're getting dreadful wing droop with Slinki Minki's in small!!!

But the smalls did do my son til he was PT at 2!! They definately are 'roomy'!! :giggle:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:01 pm

peachy.moo wrote:But the smalls did do my son til he was PT at 2!! They definately are 'roomy'!! :giggle:
:shock: :shock: Grace is in Larges and has been since 7/8months :shock: She's not big either - she's in medium D&Fs (altho' the knit print ones are a bit low on rise) and is not quote 21lbs yet...

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:12 pm

He is teeny i guess!! lol!! :giggle:

My friends lo are 3-4mths younger than Elsie & are in Mediums, Elsie has to have her smalls done up the tightest....

My kids have no bottoms/ hips though- they are sooo narrow!! lol!! (Don't take after me on that!! :hohoho: )

Actually had to get all Kai's smaller clothes out as his trousers fell down once out of nappies!! :roll:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat