hf1

Inbetweenie nappy....

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Inbetweenie nappy....

Postby Fayesmum » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:48 pm

I'm getting a bit fed up of using our lovely, pretty cloth for that last nappy change around 5pm before bath and bed.... I was going to get a couple of something else - does anyone else have nappies designated for this time of day and if so what do you use?

Ta xx

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Inbetweenie nappy....

Postby JabberJabber » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:09 pm

We got tots bots cotton for exactly that reason.

We got the size 2 was they can be folded down if your little one is still in smalls and with nippa fastening for extra adjustability. We got them second hand too which always makes me happy and they dry quickly on the radiator as they are cotton.

Kate

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:41 pm

Bamboo little lambs. They are our poop nappy first thing in the morning and our getting-to-bath-time nappy at night :wink:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:32 pm

That's when I use our Muttaqins! I have fitteds and AIOs, the ones with a trifold soaker are good for 3 hours but the 2-petal contour soaker ones I don't like to leave for more than 2 (definitely one-wee nappies :giggle:). They're perfect for a stopgap if I know we're going out soon (prefer to change before we leave as I have plenty of nappies that will last 4-5 hours on DD), or before bath/bed.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:44 pm

Errr Im a snob, it tends to be a lucy's hope chest, or an old sweetiebums or NL. My least pretty and embroidered!!

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:16 pm

bamboo little lambs are my workhorses. Love them. They even do nights at a push.

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:20 pm

Erm, I reach for the pockets then. So either a Weenotions or Itti and very occasionally a greenkids. :oops: Its saves the wool from whatever they're having for dinner. :giggle:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:27 pm

Prefold or cotton tots :D
Or just leave her nappy free and mop up after her...

My avatar
mineemo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mineemo » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:47 pm

Old towel and freedom, if its an hr only jobby b4 bed i dont see the point in wastin a nappy as such and think the best thing is freedom. As his been in his nappies all day, gets warm in the pram etc and is in wool or whatever over night so freedom all the way here, I jut make sure iv had the heatin on for a bit if i know im gonna give him freedom.
Ty has been known to go nappyles all day. the other sunday. the heatin was on and so was lovely n warm in the house. I sat him on an old bi towel and away he went, ok he pooped twice but the first time i just flushed it and re-folded the towel and after a while i changed towels, no problem and he loved discoverin what was between his legs lol

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat