Exeter University cloth nappy study NEW study pg 2

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Exeter University cloth nappy study NEW study pg 2

Postby clothmama » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:47 am

Many of you may remember taking part in earlier sections of this study, if you would like to continue being involved or if you haven't done it before and would like to details and message from Louise are below.

Dear all,
Can you please help me with my research?
Some of you may remember me as LouFP (from my cloth nappy mum days). More recently, you may have helped me out by completing a questionnaire that looks at the reasons why people belong to forums such as these, what members get out of them, etc. Your initial responses were invaluable to us, since they provided pilot data that helped us secure grant funding to roll out the research to a wider audience (and collect more data from existing audiences such as yourselves).
And so, I'm back! Since we are trying to build up a picture over time, I would like to ask your help again to complete the attached questionnaire, which takes about 10-15 minutes. If you have completed one before for me, first of all, thanks, and second, please don't forget to include your unique code so that we can match up your previous responses.
If you are fairly new to the board, I'd appreciate it if you could complete the questionnaire also. We hope to collect data on two further occasions (at six month intervals) so hopefully we'll be back again then.
You can fnd the questionnaire here:
http://psy.ex.ac.uk/~jas215/survey/index.php?sid=22
Many thanks for your ongoing help here, it is much appreciated. Once we have finished we'll gladly tell you what we found.
Kind regards,
LouFP (mum to Bea, now 4, and Ellie, almost 11)

Dr Louise Pendry

I shall ask her how we get our code as I'm sure most of us won't know!

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Exeter University cloth nappy study

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:52 am

I've just started filling out the survey & it explains how to generate your unique code on there when you start :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:16 am

Rebekahs_mum wrote:I've just started filling out the survey & it explains how to generate your unique code on there when you start :D

Ahhhhh OK, see i thought that maybe we had already been given one (for those of us that have done earlier participation) so would need to remember / find it!

Edited for random incorrect word in middle of my sentence - sorry I'm very tired :-?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:46 am

ooh we might have to do that, being from exeter and all :giggle:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:34 am

done

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:42 am

I'm filling this in now and I feel like a right obsessed, cloth nappy loving nutter whose whole life is centred around feeding my obsession :oops: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Am I really this bad :shock: :hohoho:

totted up how many hours I'm online :shock: :shock: ok most of that is due to having the Internet constantly running at work for work.

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:22 pm

Emma1977 wrote:I'm filling this in now and I feel like a right obsessed, cloth nappy loving nutter whose whole life is centred around feeding my obsession :oops: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Am I really this bad :shock: :hohoho:

totted up how many hours I'm online :shock: :shock: ok most of that is due to having the Internet constantly running at work for work.

Yup. Me too. I think I need to go cold turkey..... :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:24 pm

It is a scary survey!!! :shock: :shock:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:15 pm

Yup very scary. I felt there was no medium option. You either hated cloth nappies or you were totally obsessed

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat