:hohoho: yup sounds quite normal to me.
Mine are all in brand order and have embroiderys up so I can see them :giggle:

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: is this normal cloth mum behavior?

Postby Fayesmum » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:59 pm

Yup sounds familiar here as well... But does anyone else put the prettiest nappy on if going out in the hope that lo will need changing and ppl will comment on said gorgeous nappy? :oops:

In fact I whipped Fayes tights and pants down the other day to show off her wn purple butterfly pocket in a room full of other mums :lol:

My avatar
Chooky
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Chooky » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:04 pm

becky1978 wrote: I hate having the white ones in there so they go in a basket hidden away (yes I still love you white nappies, but you are a face of radio, not TV :giggle: :giggle: )

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:18 pm

Yep, i think anything goes! lol

I like mine all in order of brands and all snapped up and facing forwards, i always rotate new'est to the back so they all get fair ware, tho i have been known to jump the queue on fitteds/night nappies if they match her woollies especially well :wink:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:23 pm

I arrange my fiited so they are all the same way round, but so that no two nappies are the same brand on top of each other. I then am very disciplined about taking nappies from the piles to be used. Makes sure we use a variety of different nappies in a day :)

The only days that doesn't happen are when she goes to nursery and then I only send Jimmy Riddles fitteds as they have the simplest inserts :)

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:24 pm

:hohoho: Absolutly normal!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:25 pm

tanya2007 wrote:I arrange my fiited so they are all the same way round, but so that no two nappies are the same brand on top of each other. I then am very disciplined about taking nappies from the piles to be used. Makes sure we use a variety of different nappies in a day :)

The only days that doesn't happen are when she goes to nursery and then I only send Jimmy Riddles fitteds as they have the simplest inserts :)

I think its really funny how we all are about our nappies, all mine are grouped together...i like them to be with their own :oops: :hohoho:

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:26 pm

All my fitteds are in 2 size order boxes ( 1 for medium , 1 for larges), then brand order, then colour order, they all are lined and popped up ready for use....and newest washed gets put to the back too for fair usage...

All my pockets have a drawer dedicated to the brand, then they are in colour order again!

My wool is all matched up with tops or/and legwarmers to match, again in colour order :oops:

And god forbid anyone who touches them or tries to help put them away or get them as no-one seems to understand my OCD with fluff :oops: :oops: :oops:

My OH moves in with me in mid April so can see he'll need training in fluff :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:28 pm

And does anyone else like certain nappies on particular days? We have pocket days & fitted days :roll: We don't have quite enough pockets atm, it really irritates me when i have to get a fitted and wrap out!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat