hf1

Guerrilla Fluff

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Guerrilla Fluff

Postby weefywoo » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:23 am

If anyone is interested Novia of Guerrilla Fluff is running a Co-op through her face book page :D I have messaged her to check it's okay to join in from the UK, I'll update here when she answers

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Guerrilla Fluff

Postby LilMrsAverage » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:25 am

weefywoo wrote:If anyone is interested Novia of Guerrilla Fluff is running a Co-op through her face book page :D I have messaged her to check it's okay to join in from the UK, I'll update here when she answers

Oh I may be!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:33 am

I'd love to but after the incident with Allie finding a pin still in one of her nappies after it had been worn :shock: it kind of puts me off ordering from her again. :-?

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:35 am

Louise wrote:I'd love to but after the incident with Allie finding a pin still in one of her nappies after it had been worn :shock: it kind of puts me off ordering from her again. :-?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:25 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:14 am

I love the nappies but think the same as Louise

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:17 am

i would love to but seriously, orders of 20 or more! :shock: si would be pretty pissed if i ordered 20! i'd go it happily with someone else though. re the pin thing, i guess no one is perfect, bad as it is, human's make mistakes, so be sure to check ur nappies throughly for any sharp bits.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:18 am

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:i would love to but seriously, orders of 20 or more! :shock: si would be pretty pissed if i ordered 20! i'd go it happily with someone else though. re the pin thing, i guess no one is perfect, bad as it is, human's make mistakes, so be sure to check ur nappies throughly for any sharp bits.

it wasn't just that - the CS wasn't as good as it could have been when she was told.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:21 am

:shock: really? i'd expect her to be very apologetic and maybe offering a discount next time round or something, as it could have been worse than found by a mummy. what happened if i'm allowed to be asking?

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat